Post your favourite bands/artists

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
I thought it would be interesting to see the musical tastes of other people on this forum, as I love rock/metal myself. What are your favourite bands or music artists?

Mine are as follows:

1. Sex Pistols
  2. Alice Cooper
  3. Bon Jovi
  4. Bullet for My Valentine
  5. AC/DC
  6. The Clash
  7. Led Zeppelin
  8. Black Sabbath
  9. Pink Floyd
  10. Ramones

I like a variety of different music from country to heavy metal. Some of my favorite bands include Rehab, Blink 182, MCR, CKY, and Skillet. Some of my favorite artists are Paramore, Kelly Clarkson, Reba, and Carrie Underwood.

One Direction!!! ^-^

One Direction!!! ^-^
Uh... that's great... I guess...
Yeah, I hate One Direction. Actually, in my opinion there's not a single good band that was formed after 2000, except maybe Art Brut.

I don't know my top ten favorite bands or artists and I doubt anyone here really knows who my favorite band is but it is Eiffel 65.

I want to post my favorite artist, but 100% of you guys will disagree, everyone in my family and school say I have an extremely bad and odd taste in music :oops:

I want to post my favorite artist, but 100% of you guys will disagree, everyone in my family and school say I have an extremely bad and odd taste in music :oops:

Just say it!
I'm open minded so...

Nah, I know I'll get odd comments, I tell you my taste is really bad. The people who have heard my fave artists tells me that its not music I listen to.

Nah, I know I'll get odd comments, I tell you my taste is really bad. The people who have heard my fave artists tells me that its not music I listen to.
As long as it isn't Chris Brown or One Direction, you can tell us.

As long as it isn't Chris Brown or One Direction, you can tell us.

Well its definitely not Chris Brown and I hate One Direction. I'm to shame, I bet all of you will be like :wtf: when they hear my fave artist.

Well its definitely not Chris Brown and I hate One Direction. I'm to shame, I bet all of you will be like :wtf: when they hear my fave artist.
As long as it isn't Justin Bieber, you can tell us...

Or it's something related to Glitch "genre" or dubstep?

As long as it isn't Justin Bieber, you can tell us...

Ok, ok. Its not Justin Bieber.I hate how all those little girls like that pipsqueak.
I don't have a top ten just one favorite artist, tell me your honest opinions (I bet 100% of it is bad comments)

My fave artist is Nicki Minaj ( :bag::oops:). She has some really good songs but people just listen to the favorite ones like Starships or SuperBass. She is from Trinidad and has an amazing life story. She behaves kinda crack head but I still like her, and my playlist is full with her music, she doesn't all the time rap,she sings a lot also.

Please don't thump me or anything, when I tell people this is my favorite artist, they are like :wtf: and :eek:,and tell me I have bad taste in songs.I kinda like rock songs, like Black Veil Brides,Linkin Park etc

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST and ErixSan
Ok, ok. Its not Justin Bieber.I hate how all those little girls like that pipsqueak.
I don't have a top ten just one favorite artist, tell me your honest opinions (I bet 100% of it is bad comments)

My fave artist is Nicki Minaj ( :bag::oops:). She has some really good songs but people just listen to the favorite ones like Starships or SuperBass. She is from Trinidad and has an amazing life story. She behaves kinda crack head but I still like her, and my playlist is full with her music, she doesn't all the time rap,she sings a lot also.

Please don't thump me or anything, when I tell people this is my favorite artist, they are like :wtf: and :eek:,and tell me I have bad taste in songs.I kinda like rock songs, like Black Veil Brides,Linkin Park etc
I wasn't :wtf: at Nicki Minaj - it's great that you like your local artists! :D
But when you said Linkin Park I just had to go :wtf:. I'm sorry.
IMO Linkin Park were a decent band at one time, but they're a terrible bunch of emos now. Their lyrics are awful (Every step that I take is another mistake, holding on to what I have, blar blar) and I find it unfathomable how people think their music is good either. They spoil their already poor music further with their rap (I despise rap. But then again I despise pretty much every non-rock genre :p), though their other vocalist is pretty pathetic as well. It's very frustrating for me they've become so successful when anyone can see that Bullet For My Valentine are a million times better than them, a bajillion times more consistent and even though their songs are also dark, they're done in good taste, instead of the 'I suck, I'm so sad, everybody hates me,' kind of lyrics Linkin Park does. Linkin Park is the only rock band my sisters listen to, and they hate rock unconditionally, which is proof of how much Linkin Park sucks - they don't really rock, see.
- End of rant :p

I heard remixes from her when I go to the gym...
She is a good artist.

Better said, you have an average taste. :D

I heard remixes from her when I go to the gym...
She is a good artist.

Better said, you have an average taste. :D

An average odd taste, you hear remix of her in the gym ?

An average odd taste, you hear remix of her in the gym ?

Yeah. They put a lot of random remixes in the place (so I don't have no way to not listen they)...
And I heard a song from hear usually...

Once was Justin Bieber and I was like :rage:

I wasn't :wtf: at Nicki Minaj - it's great that you like your local artists! :D
But when you said Linkin Park I just had to go :wtf:. I'm sorry.
IMO Linkin Park were a decent band at one time, but they're a terrible bunch of emos now. Their lyrics are awful (Every step that I take is another mistake, holding on to what I have, blar blar) and I find it unfathomable how people think their music is good either. They spoil their already poor music further with their rap (I despise rap. But then again I despise pretty much every non-rock genre :p), though their other vocalist is pretty pathetic as well. It's very frustrating for me they've become so successful when anyone can see that Bullet For My Valentine are a million times better than them, a bajillion times more consistent and even though their songs are also dark, they're done in good taste, instead of the 'I suck, I'm so sad, everybody hates me,' kind of lyrics Linkin Park does. Linkin Park is the only rock band my sisters listen to, and they hate rock unconditionally, which is proof of how much Linkin Park sucks - they don't really rock, see.
- End of rant :p

I know I was suppose to type that they are totally suckish now. I only like they old, old songs ,when they now begun.I don't really listen to rock a lot, just here and there. How about Avril Lavign ? I don't like Avril Lavign a lot but I know some rock dudes who say she is a rock man fantasy, I don't know bout that.
My brother is really into rock,he has a rock band so I know some streaming rock songs, they hate Nicki Minaj also.

Yeah. They put a lot of random remixes in the place (so I don't have no way to not listen they)...
And I heard a song from hear usually...

Once was Justin Bieber and I was like :rage:

I don't really hate his music but I won't say I like 'em also, I hate his personality, he has a cocky outlook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I was suppose to type that they are totally suckish now. I only like they old, old songs ,when they now begun.I don't really listen to rock a lot, just here and there. How about Avril Lavign ? I don't like Avril Lavign a lot but I know some rock dudes who say she is a rock man fantasy, I don't know bout that.
My brother is really into rock,he has a rock band so I know some streaming rock songs, they hate Nicki Minaj also.
Avril Lavigne isn't even rock. She just likes to think she is. Her songs are terrible in my opinion.
See, there's only two females alive that can sing. One is Stevie Nicks. The other is Hatsune Miku, and she's not even real :p

Avril Lavigne isn't even rock. She just likes to think she is. Her songs are terrible in my opinion.
See, there's only two females alive that can sing. One is Stevie Nicks. The other is Hatsune Miku, and she's not even real :p
Wait I now realized something, you thought Nicki Minaj is a local artist ? She is a rap/pop singer from the U.S haven't you heard bout her ?
Yeah I agree with you her songs aren't really rock at all, do you have a rock band? If no, you should get one, you sound really interested in the Rock music culture

Wait I now realized something, you thought Nicki Minaj is a local artist ? She is a rap/pop singer from the U.S haven't you heard bout her ?
Yeah I agree with you her songs aren't really rock at all, do you have a rock band? If no, you should get one, you sound really interested in the Rock music culture
No I haven't.
No I don't. Haha, I wish. I haven't even seen an electric guitar in real life. Just in pictures, videos and films and stuff.

Reactions: Reece
Back