Post your favourite bands/artists

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
I like Chief Keef.

Chris Brown (his music, not him as a person...especially after harming Rihanna), Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Breathe Carolina, The Beatles, 2 Chainz, Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesisas, Daddy Yankee, Ne-Yo, and Beyonce.

Reactions: Reece
I like Chief Keef.

Chris Brown (his music, not him as a person...especially after harming Rihanna), Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Breathe Carolina, The Beatles, 2 Chainz, Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesisas, Daddy Yankee, Ne-Yo, and Beyonce.

I like Chris Brown music also not his stuck up personality. What Nicki Minaj songs you like ? I kinda like 2 Chainz, his music was great in the beginning :)

I like Chris Brown music also not his stuck up personality. What Nicki Minaj songs you like ? I kinda like 2 Chainz, his music was great in the beginning :)

Super Bass, Fly, Moment 4 Life, and Starships. How about you? :)

I hate Chris Brown more than I hate any other human currently living.

Reactions: Reece

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

There is no reason to hate. Just dislike certain aspects of a person. We're all human and we all make mistakes. Learn to forgive and keep on going in life.

I'm not saying that you have to be his number one fan now, but don't put so much energy in hating someone that doesn't even really personally affect you. I do not like that fact that he harmed Rihanna. I will stay by that, but I can't say that I hate him solely as a person.

I hope this did not offend you, but I just wanted to share that you with. :)

Super Bass, Fly, Moment 4 Life, and Starships. How about you? :)

There is too much to post, I like Roman Revenge with Eminem, Roman Holiday, Wave ya hand, Masquerade, Super Bass, Pound the Alarm, Freedom, I'm Legit, Can Anybody Hear Me, there is sooo much more.She filmed Pound the Alarm here in Trinidad :). Tell me what you think any song I posted up there.

I hate his attitude, he is soo aggressive and abusive, he's also really cocky, I like his music just I hate everything about his personality

I hate his attitude, he is soo aggressive and abusive, he's also really cocky, I like his music just I hate everything about his personality

What does he do that makes you see him as cocky? I am assuming you're relating his attitude to his cockiness. :)

What does he do that makes you see him as cocky? I am assuming you're relating his attitude to his cockiness. :)
Like you know when you watch interviews of celebrities, I forgot which one it was and he was really cocky. Some artists are quite humble while some take it for granted

Like you know when you watch interviews of celebrities, I forgot which one it was and he was really cocky. Some artists are quite humble while some take it for granted

I mean, some people can be humorous in the interview room. If you can, post the interview of when he was acting cocky. (If you can find it) :)

If people are just out there hating to be hating, then I don't find that hate justified. There should definitely be justification for why that hate was formed in the first place.

Now, I'm sure you have your reasons, but I would really like to see that interview! :D

I mean, some people can be humorous in the interview room. If you can, post the interview of when he was acting cocky. (If you can find it) :)

I will try to find it, if I remember correctly it was before an Awards show, I think.

I have a ton of favorite bands/singers! Where to start...
panic at the disco, silverstein, a day to remember, pierce the veil, marina and the diamonds, led zeppelin, maroon 5, dance gavin dance, jonny craig, blink-182, lady gaga, daft punk, lana del rey, james blake, you me at six, all time low, the maine, florence welsh, craig owens, emarosa, isles & glaciers, passion pit, the wombats, young the giant

ok I should stop because I have thousands of songs on my ipod haha but those are the bands with most plays! :headphone:

Reactions: 18
I have a ton of favorite bands/singers! Where to start...
panic at the disco, silverstein, a day to remember, pierce the veil, marina and the diamonds, led zeppelin, maroon 5, dance gavin dance, jonny craig, blink-182, lady gaga, daft punk, lana del rey, james blake, you me at six, all time low, the maine, florence welsh, craig owens, emarosa, isles & glaciers, passion pit, the wombats, young the giant

ok I should stop because I have thousands of songs on my ipod haha but those are the bands with most plays! :headphone:
Led Zeppelin - yay :D

*feverishly gathers more reasons to hate Chris Brown*

Reactions: Isabella and Reece
Mmm... I have a lot of tastes (I usually choose songs for the music and not for the artist)... but...
What about Michael Jackson?

Dream Theater, School Food Punishment (disbanded), Umineko no Naku Koro ni BGM :D

Mmm... I have a lot of tastes (I usually choose songs for the music and not for the artist)... but...
What about Michael Jackson?
Michael Jackson! Awesome fellow. He's the only non-rock singer I think was really brilliant, and heck, what many people consider to be his best song - Beat It - is a rock song so I don't need to feel guilty.
There's this Michael Jackson song called, "Ghosts," that scared the hell out of me as a child because of the scream in the middle. I begged my sisters not to play it in the car. They never listened. :p
My favourite Michael Jackson song is Smooth Criminal, followed by Beat It, Thriller, Bad and Rock With You. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reece and ErixSan
Michael Jackson! Awesome fellow. He's the only non-rock singer I think was really brilliant, and heck, what many people consider to be his best song - Beat It - is a rock song so I don't need to feel guilty.
There's this Michael Jackson song called, "Ghosts," that scared the hell out of me as a child because of the scream in the middle. I begged my sisters not to play it in the car. They never listened. :p
My favourite Michael Jackson song is Smooth Criminal, followed by Beat It, Thriller, Bad and Rock With You. :)

Excellent taste! :D

I agree with everything you said, I think he is a great musician, his life story is amazing to starting from nothing to being one of the best selling artists in the world. My favorite is Beat It, the only song I can play on hard on Guitar Hero: World Tour (Wii) :)

Most of the music I like is punk/post-punk/new wave, but I do like some other stuff, too. Some of my favourite bands are;

The Stranglers
Misfits
The Damned
Oingo Boingo
The Doors
Bad Religion
The Ramones
Social Distortion
Calabrese

Here's my Last.fm profile if anyone else has one and wants to add me, or just look at the rest of the music I listen to - http://www.last.fm/user/Ollydv

Back