Potential online play rules? (Fates)

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
Why do we need a guide?

And I know it's a bit of a pain but I'd like your marriage candidate to do something, and not have everyone be clones of eachother, it's too limiting.
They won't be clones of each other cuz using only classes and skills gained from Heart Seals means each character has specific skills they can attain distinct from each other

They won't be clones of each other cuz using only classes and skills gained from Heart Seals means each character has specific skills they can attain distinct from each other
I'm sorry, I worded that badly. I meant every Effie would be clones with very little room for customization.

I'm sorry, I worded that badly. I meant every Effie would be clones with very little room for customization.
Oh, I see.

Thing is, allowing for Partner Seal classes opens huge cans of worms and potential chaos, since it allows exactly what I was trying to prevent by putting the "heart seals only" thing

Oh, I see.

Thing is, allowing for Partner Seal classes opens huge cans of worms and potential chaos, since it allows exactly what I was trying to prevent by putting the "heart seals only" thing
Yeah, but if the peeps learned to tell if they have skills that breaks the rules it'd be fine. We're not the only ones who can tell xP

Yeah, but if the peeps learned to tell if they have skills that breaks the rules it'd be fine. We're not the only ones who can tell xP
I guess :p

Anyway, I'll write something better than an "I guess :p" tomorrow xD so sleepy

I guess :p

Anyway, I'll write something better than an "I guess :p" tomorrow xD so sleepy
lol, ok.

Using only heart seals is a good fall-back option though, it'd just be hard to practice with it on the online.

All of this sounds pretty fair to me. I also think it would be good to allow any skill as long as they're not hacked (BTW, I didn't know doing multiple playthroughs let you learn more skills) and allow DLC classes and skills as well, with the restriction of being just one character with a DLC class and skills.

All of this sounds pretty fair to me. I also think it would be good to allow any skill as long as they're not hacked (BTW, I didn't know doing multiple playthroughs let you learn more skills) and allow DLC classes and skills as well, with the restriction of being just one character with a DLC class and skills.
But that makes people buy dlc to have better chances, and I would like to keep everything free.

Thanks for the suggestion :3

That, however, turns all characters into clones of each other, since barring Demoiselle/Gentillhome and unique skills, they can all technically access all skills in the game legally :/

Oh, but it's good that others are helping out :D feel free to give more ideas

That, however, turns all characters into clones of each other, since barring Demoiselle/Gentillhome and unique skills, they can all technically access all skills in the game legally :/

Oh, but it's good that others are helping out :D feel free to give more ideas
That's a good point. In that case, there should be a restriction: there can be only one kind of a skill per team. For example, if I have the avatar with Dragon Fang and Kana with Dragon Fang as well, I should have to remove that skill to one of them if I want them both in the online battle.

That's a good point. In that case, there should be a restriction: there can be only one kind of a skill per team. For example, if I have the avatar with Dragon Fang and Kana with Dragon Fang as well, I should have to remove that skill to one of them if I want them both in the online battle.
That's an interesting idea o:

Back