Rawr of Rawrs - Pokemon Multi Battle Madness

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No set date. I'm only looking for participants atm and once I've found everyone, it'll begin :p
Ok. :D
And, may I ask (if you don't mind) what is Mareep. xD

And, may I ask (if you don't mind) what is Mareep. xD
It's an adorable little electric-type Pokemon and the first thing I thought of when adding your username :D

rgbsELA.png

It's a fun little thing I do when I have signups open for these little tournaments >.<

It's an adorable little electric-type Pokemon and the first thing I thought of when adding your username :D

rgbsELA.png

It's a fun little thing I do when I have signups open for these little tournaments >.<
I thought you meant something else. :p

Yeah, its cool thing to nickname the guys/gals. :D
I liked that! ;)

Once again, thanks for these awesome events. :cat:

To enter....
Or not to enter...
BRB breeding pokemon...

If someone has exams, you can tell me and I'll delay the battle's due date.

Can I join if you do that for me? I only have to do 6 tests as I have done a few already. the exam dates are; 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th and 12th of June so I'd be able to battle in-between exams and after school on those days. I really want to join so if this is possible could you add me!

Can I join if you do that for me? I only have to do 6 tests as I have done a few already. the exam dates are; 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th and 12th of June so I'd be able to battle in-between exams and after school on those days. I really want to join so if this is possible could you add me!
You wouldn't have to battle in between those dates. Just make sure this tournament doesn't affect your studying.

Reactions: luxray6490
I'll enter. ^.^

You wouldn't have to battle in between those dates. Just make sure this tournament doesn't affect your studying.
Thank you!!!! :D:D:D:D I'll sure it wont effect my studying, we've finished the course so its all revision

Count me in :p

Reactions: luxray6490
@Marc You aren't entering? :D

@Marc You aren't entering? :D
I was winning in my last hosted tournament but I think I dropped out >.> so probably it's best to just sit it out.

I was winning in my last hosted tournament but I think I dropped out >.>
Oh noes, so you aren't joining? That's sad!

I would like to join :0

Reactions: Marc
Oh noes, so you aren't joining? That's sad!
I probably might if there is room and no one else wants to join, :panda: (to fill in the last spot).

I probably might if there is room and no one else wants to join, :panda: (to fill in the last spot).
That would be cool! :D

@Marc can you PM me when this starts? Actually, I'll probably see it if you make another announcement on the notice box. I'm gonna unwatch so that I don't get flooded with alerts. .-.

Okie dokie.

May the 4th 16th be with you :p

Alrighty, I've added you to the list as well.

Gl :3

HaHaHa loved the "May the 4th 16th be with you :p" bit

@Marc can you PM me when this starts? Actually, I'll probably see it if you make another announcement on the notice box. I'm gonna unwatch so that I don't get flooded with alerts. .-.
Sure, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back