Rawr of Rawrs - Pokemon Multi Battle Madness

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U said soul dew is banned so Latios and Latinas is legal

U said soul dew is banned so Latios and Latinas is legal
You can't hatch them so basically they're banned.

U said caught pkm too u know, that's confusing, plus why bann soul dew it's useless

U said caught pkm too u know, that's confusing, plus why bann soul dew it's useless
As long as you understand now. You can catch a Pokemon that is capable of being hatched hence the reason why I included it.

Reactions: Tri-force64
Ok now it's clear that no one can use a Lengendary so I will bann people cheating but I'm too nice

I'd like to join!
If you know you're going to disappear after X days or you can't set a time to meet up with other players, do NOT join.
Only people who EV train and IV breed should enter.
When this tournament begins, you MUST arrange a date and time you and your teammate can battle your opponents. Anyone who isn't serious should not enter. You'll only end up getting your teammate disqualified.

If you feel as though a rule should be added, please suggest it and if two gym leaders approve, I'll consider it :3

LMSX0FV.png

Prizes :

1st Place : $10 US eShop card or 1,700 Play Coins to each team member.
2nd Place : A thumbs up from Marc himself \ : D /​

Rules :

1. ONLY Pokemon that can be hatched are allowed. MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game (Kalos/Hoenn).

2. Follow the following rules (read carefully since it isn't the default Smogon rules) :

• Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Salamenceite
    • Kangaskhanite
  • Banned Move: Swagger, Dark Void, Spore, Sticky Web, Baton Pass.
3. Players cannot use Gravity and any move which can induce sleep on the same team.

4. Battles are 6 v 6 Pokemon
(3 Pokemon for each player). Best out of 3 (two wins advance). You're FREE to switch up your teams throughout the tournament.

5. Banned Pokemon :

• Aegislash
  • Blaziken
  • Chansey / Blissey
6. Anyone caught using hacked Pokemon will say goodbye to my future events here.

Participants :
  1. @rawrrie - The rawr-ER.
  2. @Acemaster1824 - The Ace of all Aces.
  3. @pokemon pro - The PROtagonist.
  4. @DeathDragon - The Death-Ranitar.
  5. @lemonpoppymuffin - The newbie.
  6. @FirstSerpent - The first and last.
  7. @Pancake - The Pikachu that got away.
  8. @Mikaya - Notice me Senpai.
  9. @Evelyn - I let it burn, burn burn.
  10. @TheUltimateC - Call of Charizard.
  11. @Samuel_1802 - Sir Claw Feet.
  12. @jacob1234 - Overly Excited Padawan.
  13. @KJGupta - MarEEP.
  14. @luxray6490 - Sparky.
  15. @Warbird - Bird King.
  16. @Ace Of Spades - The "Joker".
  17. @Pk1410 - No one lives to tell the tale.
  18. @TheZekromsMew - ZEKtwo.
  19. @Dragovian - To confuse my enemies.
  20. @Charizard1710 - Rawr like a dragon.
  21. @Truninjajoe - Pikachuuuuuu!
Teams are chosen randomly.
Is mecha tyranitar allowed? :rotfl:

It's ou

It's a joke, mecha tyranitar was only available in pokestar studios in b2/w2

Count me in Marc. This time I'm gonna be more responsible with the times I promise :p.

I was hoping if I could get in? It would be good a experience for me + I'd get a chance to test my new team! ^^

I was hoping if I could get in? It would be good a experience for me + I'd get a chance to test my new team! ^^
Yeah of course.

Oh my gosh! second prize is a thumbs up from @Marc ! dam it i wish i joined! how is that not first prize! i would be so honored getting a thumbs up from @Marc ;~;

I want in!

oh can i still join? Count me in please! i will be here to do every battle!

What's a thumbs up from @Marc?

Uh, he gives you a thumbs up...
:thumbsup:

Hey can I make some pokemon in my X game then transfer them to my Onega Ruby?

Hey can I make some pokemon in my X game then transfer them to my Onega Ruby?
Yeah, as long as it's from a Gen 6 game.

List has been updated. @Wayne is a master at doubles, :sneaky: (watch out).
What's a thumbs up from @Marc?
Uh, he gives you a thumbs up...
:thumbsup:
Sort of like me saying (without actually saying), "well done on making it this far, better luck next time" :cat:

I really just didn't have a prize for 2nd place, shhhh!!

Reactions: Eevee
I'd love to join! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back