Re-tail or Nooklings?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What place would you rather sell your fish or bugs? What do you think sells the most bells? I think the Nookling's sell the most bells!

Retail! Once I went to sell something (I can't remember - it was a longggg time ago) at Nooklings and the price made me iffy, so I decided to visit the pink Sheep to see what she had to say. Guess what? She payed more, :coffee:

Reactions: Isabella
Retail. I can sell everything I have at the same time without the Nook twins rejecting certain items.

RE-TAIL IS THE WAY TO GO.
The prices Nook sells at, they're too low.
I'm trying to get bells so I can be wealthy.
I never sell my fruit, so I can stay healthy.

Reactions: Kyubey, Nuke and Marc
Re-Tail gives you more Bells for anything that you sell to them than Nooklings, so I sell all my things at Re-Tail.

Reactions: Kaynil
You always get more bells by selling your things at Re-Tail than at Nooklings. So I always go to Re-Tail to sell my junk~ :)

Like many others said above me, Re-Tail gives you more bells when you sell them things. So always sell your things at Re-Tail. The Nookling twins are poor.

Nooklings are a rip off. I only sell at retail!

Retail of course. You get more bells as stated above.

i always sell at retail. also if you sell lots and streetpass that day you can get more items sold for more. if you look on the sign by the shop it will tell you what is on special. btw i found you can get up to 4 items on sale in 1 day.

Reactions: OmegaCaius
re-tail buy your things for 1/4 bells that the things worth, and nook buy in 1/5 bells the thing worth .

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Yeah, my first day, I tried to sell something to the Nooklings, and they flat-out told me they pay less than Retail.
Guess which I used from then on?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Yeah, my first day, I tried to sell something to the Nooklings, and they flat-out told me they pay less than Retail.
Guess which I used from then on?

i had that happen also. exept i had googled which to use. lol so i know which had good price but still if i want to sell something quick and i just need like 100 bells. i use nooks.

Retail produces much more bells than the Nooklings, but one question keeps irking me, what does that pink sheep mean when you Streetpass a lot of people? Does that mean you get MOAR bells or what??

Retail, of course. They give you quite a bit more bells for things, and it's easier to sell my junk in town where my house is close-ish to Retail, than go all the way to Main Street for only the purpose of selling things to a shop for loser prices.

Retail is the way to go.

Go to retail. What can you not sell there? NOTHING. Flowers, fish, trash, tools, pitfall seeds, even buy expensive stuff cheap.

Retail is much better, Reese (the Pink Sheep) doesn't cheat you in Bells, like the Nooklings. Plus, I like how it's so conveniently placed in my town, and not on Main Street, saves me time

ReTail are the best in my opinion also.

I reported Nooklings to Trading Standards, 2 months and no reply. Not hopeful.

I have to say re-tail in my town I get a substantial amount more of bells than at the Nooklins shop.

It's undeniable that Re-Tail is way better. If you think back to the beginning of the game, you might remember your first visit to Re-Tail, where Timmy/Tommy was selling an item that he says a villager brought in to the shop. Business-wise, if the Nooklings payed more, they wouldn't resell their items.

And Re-Tail's name is just... better.

Back