Re-tail or Nooklings?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Retail produces much more bells than the Nooklings, but one question keeps irking me, what does that pink sheep mean when you Streetpass a lot of people? Does that mean you get MOAR bells or what??

well do u ever read that sign outside the shop? that is the special of the day if you streetpass a lot then you can get up to 3 or 4 special items of the day, so you can sell your items for more bells.

Re-Tail, What's the point of selling at nookling stores, where you can sell more and FOR more, GG nooklings GG

Re-tail! They pay more for your items by far =).

Re-Tail. i never walk all the way to mainstreet just to sell a zebra fish

Go to Re-Tail. They pay better, accept more items(like the boot and tin cans from fishing), and you can sell your own items in the flea-market space. You can also get the item(s) that are worth more than usual each day, which Nooklings doesn't do.

I always use retail. The only times I use Nooklings is when my inventory is full when I want to buy something and I'm too lazy to go all the way back to retail and then all the way back to the Nooklings. Basically the Nooklings is just a shortcut when you want to buy something. But Retail will buy your things for way more money so it's better to sell at retail.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Re-Tail is better especially since the do sales!! you can get a pretty penny on a good sale day ^-^

I prefer Retail over Nooklings. Because they give you a lot more money than Nooklings. For example if you bring a fish or butterfly to them they will give you a lot of money and Nooklings doesn't. That is why I prefer Re-tail over Nooklings.

Heed the advice of everyone here! Always use Re-Tail! They will pay you more money for everything you sell there. Tip: check the little board outside of the Re-Tail shop every day. It tells you one item a day that will sell for double the bells on that day!

Re-Tail tends to give more bells than the Twins, which is honestly weird to me because than what's the point in even selling to them in the first place

When it comes to selling, no question you should use retail. They pay more bells. Those nooklings give less money to us when we sell the same product. A native fruit will sell for 75 at nooklings and 100 at retail

I think that everyone here prefers to sell at Re-tail (poor nooklings lol), Re-tail gives you more money than the nooklings also Reese is the one who buys the turnips in the game, so yeah if you want to sell go to Re-tail

Tom Nook is a cheap man and taught his sons/nephews to be worthless too. Am broke and you're broke since the first animal crossing games. You worked hard for a living and then you decided to insult behind Nook's back. Why? He's a greedy man with no talent besides trying to make prices damn HIGH like the Sky to torture our butts to pain.
Even with rare treasures like the Golden tools or exclusive Nintendo items. Either you can't sell them or he will pay 200 bells. Say what?! you're crazy Nook ! :eek:

So whatcha going to do now? Run away from town, die out of starvation and thirst, or rob his store or burn him to death?

No Fear or worries! The alphas are here to save the day! That's right Reese and Cyrus!
Come to Re-Tail and sell your goods to such gentle alphas or sell them to other folks and villagers!

For example, a Gracie theme item will be for 75,000 bells or a Crown for 250,000 bells!

They don't just pay you for your needs and junk! But customize your furniture too! It's lovely the way they do it. Cyrus can do it his own way to design or even use your clothing and QR codes to furnish things up more interesting! And what's more is that they often will have items for a higher selling price than usual. Use stones like Emeralds or gold to turn things into real god or have a graceful green in it!

Forget Nook and his nephews. Even when they decided to let another greedy brat Gracie to open up a store with them. She wants fashion to be perfect when you do her fashion checks or no T&T europium for your town. High prices even on end of the season sales!

Nook and Gracie shall marry each other for a nice selfish ending for the two! :sneaky:

In convulsion everyone from me, you, and our neighbors prefer to help, support, and craft old things to new with the improved, most reliable and awesome shop there is: Re-Tail! Thanks for understanding that junk is more than a piece of old trash hanging around Re-Tail!

Reactions: DarkDrifloon and Jfire
Definitely Re-tail! Also selling in flea market can double or tripple the selling price of an item.
I usually sell fossils on flea market but it gets boring when the item villagers buy from flea market will be displayed in their house.

I liked selling stuff at Re-Tail when I played because it was closer (I'm a lazy person).

I like the Nookling store more though.

I'm closer to the NJ But I walk to retail anyways, I wanna get rich :3

Re-tail, alpacas are more cute.

Poor Nookling. Nobody uses it to sell things. XD

I use Re-tail to sell things. I prefer Nookling when it comes to buying, though. I rarely buy things from Re-tail. It's partly because I rarely ever see deals there. That and I usually don't like what they're selling.

RETAIL!!!! retail dude! those timmy and tommy are cheaplings! they give less. alvays go for re tail. Why do you think they introduced re tail? to give you more bells!!!!! Im telling you go to re-tail.

Retail. Sells like 1.5x bells

Back