Re-tail or Nooklings?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Retails sells items 25% more bells than nooklings. So yeah, always sell at retail, Cause like @Ninja-Patty had said Nooklings won't pay you back as much. Rip-off artists >:]

I don't even know why they bothered to make a selling service there. I go to retail anyways.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I sell at re-tail for more than one reason. The price being better is one reason, but here are two more. 1. The Re-Tail has an item of the day that you can sell for extra bells. Nooling doesnt do that, so if you get lucky, you will get even more bells from re-tail. The second reason: I don' know what you do, but sometimes i colelct lots of stuff until my pockets are full, and then I put it in a locker at the train station, especially since sometimes im collecting before re-tail is open. So when my locker is full, i take 10 minutes to sell everything to re-tail for a huge haul. And guess what? Re-tail is next door to the train station, Nookling is far far away.

I think it's like scientifically acnl proven that re tail is better so I'd say retail by far. They offer money for more things then Tom nooks store does. I also like their shop better because they have those daily premium prices and cyrus in their staff

Whenever I want to sell stuff, I go to Re-Tail. The Nooklings always rip you off, not even giving you half the price that the item would usually give. Reese is always a good person and likes to offer up the highest amount possible, from shirts that no one likes to fossils. Heck, she even buys ore, which are rare to come buy. You usually get one a day.

you wanna buy at nooklings and sell at retail

Retail is way better for selling items she pays (I think) 25% more.
But nookling sells better items. (Like the fortune cookies I love COOKAHS)

Retail 100% I usually only sell fish and bugs there (higher prices than nooks) and then I sell the furniture at retail for a much higher price than they're worth. Then I usually force a villager to buy it when they're in there at the same time as me. I sometimes feel bad about it but it's a great way to make money xD

Re-tail! They give you more bells when you sell stuff. I compared the bells I receive from both establishments and the Nooklings reduce the bells you could get by 10%

Re-Tail! If you sell to them often you can also unlock Reese's husband! Also they sell things back at a higher price than Nooklings.

Sometimes, though, I do go to Nooklings simply because they are sooo adorable! Seriously, their little faces are so cute. ;__;

You should definitely use Re-Tail, because first of all: You can get more money from Re-Tail for selling things compared to the Nookling's Store. Plus you can sell stuff you own stuff like furniture or any item you have for bells at the "Flea Market" in Re-Tail (the NPC villagers in the game will buy your stuff if they like it and you actually get the amount of bells that the villagers bought it for). So yes, you should definitely use Re-Tail for getting bells quickly.

Most of the time I sell at re-tail but on some occasions I sold things at the Nookling store. The only times I sell at the Nookling is when my inventory is full when I'm buying things. I sell fruit at re-tail and bugs from the island so I can be rich!

I see almost everything at Re-tail, as it just seems to give out a significantly higher bell payout than any other store. Plus, you don't have to worry about the Nookling twins refusing to accept certain items that you try to sell, as that can be quite annoying to deal with...

Always sell your items at Re-Tail. They pay 25% more than the Nooklings for every item you bring in, iirc. Always a good idea to sell at Re-Tail. Never give the Nooklings your hard earned items, lul

Back