Recurring Giveaways at NintenPedia

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Just an update.

I wouldn't be picking a winner this week, however, I will choose two winners this Sunday. Couldn't come online for most of Sunday hence why I haven't chosen a winner on the date. Will be delaying it though.

I will reveal one of the prizes.

It's the full Humble Bundle Monthly Package for April 2017 :

ItLoX2q.png
  • Dirt Rally
  • Inside
  • Every other game they reveal, you will get.
The other prize will be revealed later, but two winners will be selected (the passed Sunday and this Sunday).

Reactions: Big Yoshi, Mikaya, PersonSP and 4 others
Sorry, I'm still sorta getting used to Pedia Life:
Both posts and replies can be considered high-quality?

Reactions: PersonSP
Yes, as long as they contribute something to the discussion and are of sufficient length. Pretty much as long as you don't just do two pointless sentences you should be good.

Muchas gracias! That helps.

Muchas gracias! That helps.

There's examples of quality posts on the first post in this thread. But yes, both replies and posts count.

That would be really amazing to win. It's a shame that I am nowhere close to that high level. Making very long posts can be really difficult..

That would be really amazing to win. It's a shame that I am nowhere close to that high level. Making very long posts can be really difficult..
Try beating some games, that racks up exp. really quickly too! Or participate in challenges from the billboard, that works wonders too. ;)

Reactions: 28142
Try beating some games, that racks up exp. really quickly too! Or participate in challenges from the billboard, that works wonders too. ;)
Oh thank you so much~

@etrian_warrior and @Starry Windy are the two winners for the two weeks.
  • etrian_warrior won the complete Humble Bundle Monthly game package.
  • Starry Windy won the Pedia Emporium coupon "Recurring", which is exclusive to him and will grant him one FREE request.

Reactions: Mikaya, PersonSP, etrian_warrior and 1 other person
  • Starry Windy won the Pedia Emporium coupon "Recurring", which is exclusive to him and will grant him one FREE request.

Thanks, Marc! Now I need to figure out which Pedia Emporium item will I redeem with :)

Reactions: Mikaya and PersonSP

Thanks Marc I totally didn't forget about these giveaways...!!!

Man, i need to learn all about them quality posts, if i have to die, i need to die winning in this place

It's just a post on any topic, other than the nookling junction, of sufficient length, that adds something to the discussion. @Marc, has posted guidelines and examples of quality posts many times.

Reactions: Marc and 28142

I've beaten games! But I see no way to prove that I've done so. ;w;
Where would I find such instructionals?

It´s complicated, but for some reason i love this type of challenge. I will remain trying maybe to no avail or maybe to win at least a badge hahaha xD

@EstebanTill2 is last week's winner. He won the "double PC earned from posting for 7 days".

The additional earned PC will be credited on the end date.

Reactions: EstebanTill2, Mikaya and PersonSP
Hey Thanks!! It is a pitty I just logged in, it´s been a busy week

Reactions: PersonSP, Starry Windy and Mikaya
Back