Recurring Giveaways at NintenPedia

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Cool! :D

Maybe I'll win one of these just by being more involved with the Pedia...I can hope! :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Maybe I'll win one of these just by being more involved with the Pedia...I can hope! :D
Hope you can good luck. :)

I am still here as well, my spanish/english thread is still online if you need answers to questions or translate spanish to english or vice versa

Can you guys give me away? I've been looking for a change of pace in life, and some new surroundings.

- High quality poster x 3 (including this week)
- High level member x 1
- Sponsor x 3 (including this month)

A little delay due to prize sorting. I haven't forgotten >.<)/

Reactions: 28142 and Mikaya
I have to presume i´m not in this week´s giveaway but still , i´m here, just to be sure xD

is this still going?

There are still regular giveaways, events, and contest, but not the ones specifically mentioned here. I won a free copy of BattleBlock Theater a few days ago, and I love it. Thanks @Marc for all the amazing things you do for everyone here. :)

Reactions: 28142, Dark Link and Marc
*checks back here for no reason; thanks guys*

I couldn't agree more with TribstyAnn. Marc, for everything you do for us, thank you. None of us would be able to use this site or communicate with each other without you. Thanks for all the hard work and for everything you have done and will continue to do. Also, the giveaways are awesome as well! Keep up the good work!;)

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and PersonSP
Just in case people haven't seen the notice on the forum's homepage yet :
NintenPedia said:
The return of the "High Quality Poster" recurring giveaways starting December 3rd, 2017. Find out more information about recurring giveaways here.

You also mentioned the super secret snuffles emblem. Just curious, but is snuffle from a game or tv show, and if so, which ones?

Reactions: 28142
what is this again

You also mentioned the super secret snuffles emblem. Just curious, but is snuffle from a game or tv show, and if so, which ones?

Rick and Morty :p (Season 1 episode 2)

Reactions: Marc
Rick and Morty :p (Season 1 episode 2)
Any hints on how to get it? Is this some sort of puzzle or scavenger hunt? I'm looking for clues.

Back