Sakurai's Pic of the Day Discussion

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
That is amazing, I can't wait till Super Smash Bros Brawl for Wii U and 3DS, I hope they do online multiplayer between the two devices, that would be awesome!

That is amazing, I can't wait till Super Smash Bros Brawl for Wii U and 3DS, I hope they do online multiplayer between the two devices, that would be awesome!

That would be great, but it won't be possible. Both versions have WiiU and 3DS-Exclusive content. (Stages).
But I hope that if they port the stage creator, we will have more blocks ! (Such as water, lava, etc.)

That would be great, but it won't be possible. Both versions have WiiU and 3DS-Exclusive content. (Stages).
But I hope that if they port the stage creator, we will have more blocks ! (Such as water, lava, etc.)

Well too bad. But maybe they will let you do online multiplayer just for 3DS to 3DS and Wii U to Wii U? I sure hope so cause I won't buy it unless it has online mulitplayer. BTW How do you quote properly I am still a noob at the fourm.

Well too bad. But maybe they will let you do online multiplayer just for 3DS to 3DS and Wii U to Wii U? I sure hope so cause I won't buy it unless it has online mulitplayer. BTW How do you quote properly I am still a noob at the fourm.

Yes, we will have online multiplayer. But don't expect some 3DS vs WiiU.

quote by clicking the reply button at the bottom left corner of the post you want to quote.

Finally, we NOW have a Majora's Mask Reference ! Does he makes the big moon who was over Clock Town (Correct me if I'm wrong, I played the FR version, so it's an approximative translation) fall into the stage ? If that's the case, then, we are doomed.

That would be a really OP Assist Trophy :p We don't know what he does yet though

quote by clicking the reply button at the bottom left corner of the post you want to quote.

That would be a really OP Assist Trophy :p We don't know what he does yet though

Yea I figured it out, THX!

Yes, you would destroy the world, and take no damage. So, you would become the "god" of SSB4.
PS: I looked on the official site the Wii Fit Trainer Trailer, she seems to have good moves, and I laughed at the intro !

On a side note, looks like Sakurai doesn't post new pictures on weekends. I guess we'll have to wait until Monday to see the next one haha Until then, enjoy the picture of Skull Kid on the website :p

Whatever. And perhaps that we'll get a new character on January 2014 !
They have time to make a lot of things, since they will release the game on 2014.

Whatever. And perhaps that we'll get a new character on January 2014 !
They have time to make a lot of things, since they will release the game on 2014.

What if it is Reggie Fils-Amie HAHAHA that would be hilarious. Announcer: And the final character on Super Smash Bros Brawl for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS. Is... (Drumroll) Reggie Fils-Amie!!! (Crowd goes wild!)!

What if it is Reggie Fils-Amie HAHAHA that would be hilarious. Announcer: And the final character on Super Smash Bros Brawl for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS. Is... (Drumroll) Reggie Fils-Amie!!! (Crowd goes wild!)!
sad thing is there's actually a huge petition to bring Reggie into the game. Reggie doesn't mind but ultimately it'll be Sakurai that has to give the okay for it to happen

That would be a joke. And I would be punching him all the time, due to localization things he's so lazy to make. (We're just asking him to port JP games, and he can't do it !)

@naagza:
Whaaaaat ? That's a disaster! Kill it with fire !

That would be a joke. And I would be punching him all the time, due to localization things he's so lazy to make. (We're just asking him to port JP games, and he can't do it !)

@naagza:
To be honest, I wouldn't completely mind Reggie being added to the roster :p He could have a viable moveset for all we know. As long as his spot doesn't take one of another epic character...

sad thing is there's actually a huge petition to bring Reggie into the game. Reggie doesn't mind but ultimately it'll be Sakurai that has to give the okay for it to happen

There is a huge petition? What is the link I want to see it with my eyes lol... I can't believe someone would go through the hassle to make a petition just for that.

@naagza:

Go Charizard! Kill Reggie Fils-Amie LOL!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Those guys are as crazy as hell. But not like the PETA guys.

Those guys are as crazy as hell. But not like the PETA guys.
well, there's always that group of crazy fans that promote the hilarious memes and such that go around the Internet. For all we know, a bunch of the signatures could be trolls

well, there's always that group of crazy fans that promote the hilarious memes and such that go around the Internet. For all we know, a bunch of the signatures could be trolls

Anyway, I hope it wont make it through the game, else I would be: "What.The.Living.Hell.Is.Happening."

Anyway, I hope it wont make it through the game, else I would be: "What.The.Living.Hell.Is.Happening."
well, even in the hypothetical case that he did make it into the game, it's not like you'd have to play as him. lol if anything maybe they could release him as DLC if there are a lot of people against him being a character but a lot of people that do want him.

well, even in the hypothetical case that he did make it into the game, it's not like you'd have to play as him. lol if anything maybe they could release him as DLC if there are a lot of people against him being a character but a lot of people that do want him.

Please, no DLC. I hope they won't start doing what Microsoft and Sony does.

Back