Sakurai's Pic of the Day Discussion

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Please, no DLC. I hope they won't start doing what Microsoft and Sony does.
Nintendo is a bit better on DLC than Microsoft and Sony though. I mean, FE: Awakening had DLC but I had no problem with it. Also, in terms of DLC I'm just saying just having the novelty character of Reggie being the only DLC

Yes, but then, they would need to filter people who has the DLC for playing online.

Yes, but then, they would need to filter people who has the DLC for playing online.
Not necessarily. You could just make it that to be able to play as Reggie you get the DLC and the data is within the game. But eh, in any case I think Reggie being added in some way wouldn't be all that bad

Yes, but I wonder what kind of attacks he would have. A "You're Fired!" attack, maybe ?

Yes, but I wonder what kind of attacks he would have. A "You're Fired!" attack, maybe ?
perhaps. He could also use a bunch of video game controllers in his attacks and such. I know that in one of his twitter posts he commented about what he'd want for his final smash lol

perhaps. He could also use a bunch of video game controllers in his attacks and such. I know that in one of his twitter posts he commented about what he'd want for his final smash lol

Throwing a Virtual Boy, Using a WiiMote as a sword !

Reactions: ShinyLatios
that would be cool

and also 3ds that shoot 3d beams would be funny. and also iwata using a bow attack would be cool. and the acnl guys doing acnl stuff as whel.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
See, you already have come up with some ideas as to what he could do :p There's a lot of things that one could think of for Reggie if he were to be a character in the next game

Also @3dsatackman this is only about Reggie. Not as many care for adding Iwata

Yes, I didn't expect that I got so inspired ! Hmm... Using a Boom64 controller ? (N64 Controller acting as a boomerang !). And the idea that 3dsatackman told is great too.

Yes, I didn't expect that I got so inspired ! Hmm... Using a Boom64 controller ? (N64 Controller acting as a boomerang !). And the idea that 3dsatackman told is great too.
So yeah, there's a lot they could do with the character and Reggie's moves could be a throwback to some of the earlier consoles and handhelds Nintendo produced.

Yes, that would be general idea. And we still have that Balloon Fighter reference in the Villager's Up+B Move.

December 9, 2013:
krp4zsO.png

December 10, 2013: "Pic of the day. There weren't a lot of people who used the Shield Breaker to break people's shields, so we've now made it much more powerful. This pic is from immediately after a shield break."
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFk3Ec8gA

DK is looking for some bananas in that cooler, I just know it.

As for the pic before, Steel Diver! I have that game. Quite fun, but difficult.

DK is looking for some bananas in that cooler, I just know it.

As for the pic before, Steel Diver! I have that game. Quite fun, but difficult.
Funnily enough, that reminds me of an earlier screenshot in which DK held a bomb (perhaps thinking it was a banana? :p)

What do you think of the Shield Breaker thing? from between those two screenshots?

What do you think of the Shield Breaker thing? from between those two screenshots?
I'm actually pretty glad they made Marth's Shield Breaker move more powerful. I also like how they added little stars to appear over a character's head when they are dizzy. That was a nice touch.

I'm actually pretty glad they made Marth's Shield Breaker move more powerful. I also like how they added little stars to appear over a character's head when they are dizzy. That was a nice touch.
Yeah, huge difference from what they had in past Smash Bros. game, isn't it? It seems like they're making a lot of nice touches to this and the screenshots are showing how great this game could end up being haha

Yeah, huge difference from what they had in past Smash Bros. game, isn't it? It seems like they're making a lot of nice touches to this and the screenshots are showing how great this game could end up being haha

Ugh.. I can not wait until the release come on I want the to release it right now!!! I wonder how much it will cost for the 3DS version and which one has the most advantages...

Ugh.. I can not wait until the release come on I want the to release it right now!!! I wonder how much it will cost for the 3DS version and which one has the most advantages...

Both WiiU and 3DS will be equal. Only difference between them: the stages.
I guess that the 3DS version will cost 40€ (Since Nintendo does 1:1 with prices, I guess that it'll be 40$ to you).

Back