Scariest game you have ever played?

• Thread starter xmenpkmntrainer
  • Start date
xmenpkmntrainer

xmenpkmntrainer

Wielder of the 3DS!
Towns Folk
The scariest game I ever played was outlast,I played it with my friend who literally took a dump in his pants (I am not kidding) and started crying, I played it on his ps4 with him I almost cried, I got so scared :nailbiting:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Grudge the game on Wii i couldnt sleep for 3 days terrifiying

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I know this sounds silly, but I think that the Legend Of Zelda games are scary. Well, some of them, anyway; because of the Redeads.:nailbiting:

The Resident Evil remake for GC was pretty scary. Zombies that could come back from the dead (yet again!) with crazy speed stand out. Worst was probably Lisa, whose shackled sfx and shrieking voice creeped the heck out of me!

I only played 2 (I think): Slender: 8 pages and Amnesia. I actually liked Amnesia a lot :). It was creepy, but I loved the story and the graphics :)

Does fan-made ports of creepypastas to games count ?
If so, take a look at Sonic.exe (/!\ Warning, it may prevent you from sleeping for the next days!)

Otherwise, if you have a Nintendo DS, I'd suggest you to take a look at Nanashi no Game (it's import only, but it's worth it ;) )

I only played 2 (I think): Slender: 8 pages and Amnesia. I actually liked Amnesia a lot :). It was creepy, but I loved the story and the graphics :)
I haven't played amnesia I have heard of it I've got to try it.

Does fan-made ports of creepypastas to games count ?
If so, take a look at Sonic.exe (/!\ Warning, it may prevent you from sleeping for the next days!)

Otherwise, if you have a Nintendo DS, I'd suggest you to take a look at Nanashi no Game (it's import only, but it's worth it ;) )
I'll look up sonic.exe and I'll check out nanashi no ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: D4rkDragon
I'm too scared to play any. Lol

Reactions: Magik, khalifa10 and xmenpkmntrainer
for me it's the silent hill origins in the psp.. because of the sound,, it's creepy when you hear it.. and some of the enemy will pop out from now where.. and the puzzle of the game has caused me so much headache.. also the final boss in the game is giving me a heart attack:cry::cry::coffee::coffee::coffee:

armorines project smarm n64 and rer

I went to Aika village once on AC:NL via the Dream Suite...:nailbiting:

I went to Aika village once on AC:NL via the Dream Suite...:nailbiting:

Sure it looks creepy...(I don't have AC:NL, but I have heard of Aika Village) I wonder who is crazy enough to make such a thing in Animal Crossing !

I don't know... Probably me... :p

Ghost Hunter for ps2 this game was scary, had awesome story and gameplay an needs to make a part 2 or to do a remame on 3ds and wii u :D

The most scariest game for me would be Alan Wake on Xbox 360. It kinda freaked me out at certain points while playing. I play it in day time now. xD

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer and 532
Eternal Darkness for the GameCube, that game was just creepy, but I loved that game very much.

Sure it looks creepy...(I don't have AC:NL, but I have heard of Aika Village) I wonder who is crazy enough to make such a thing in Animal Crossing !
proubly someone who just wants to see how many people will come to be scared. also i think that if the owner looked at there dream suite they would find that there were like a million views lol. if it was you tube they would be paid quite a lot.

I haven't played too many "scary" games; however, (in my opinion) Dead Space Three keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Outlast.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who jumps at virtually anything that comes out of nowhere...

Back