School RP ~Main Thread~

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Welcome to Pink Petal Island! A somewhat small island located just off of Japan known for it's pink-petaled Sakura trees, where it gets its name. Due to its size, there is only one primary school, one high school, and one college (this RP is for High School). Residents of the island come from many different countries and cultures, another trait the island is known for.

NOTE: This roleplay is INVITE ONLY. Please, if you are not part of this roleplay, don't post here. If you need help to make your own roleplay @Shippo and @Rin can help you with that. Just send either of us a PM with what you like to do and we will help give advice and suggestions.

Last edited:
Locations:
  1. pink petal academy-
  • courtyard-
    2560x1440.jpg
  • rooftop-
    34jdirm.jpg
  • classroom-
    school%20classroom%20tagnotallowedtoosubjective%20anime%20girls%202560x1440%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_9.jpg
    • gym-
2. mall -
  • clothes
    midori-shopping.jpg
  • manga and anime
    Durarara!!_E20_18m_24s.jpg

Last edited:
I have to split up the character sheets due to the character limit (never thought I'd come across it) so this post and the one below both contain character sheets.

Character List Part 1

@Rin (Co-Gamemaster)
Name: Akira Kiseki
DOB: November 15th @ 11:45 PM
Picture:
Siblings/Family: Older twin to Shirou Kiseki (@Shippo 's character)
Height: 5'0" (also short)
Weight: CLASSIFIED (mainly because I'm not good with those type of proportions, but hey)
Biography (I'm doing this in first person since Shippo did, but RP will be 3rd person): I can't remember much before I was about 5 years old, but hey, you can't blame me, as I was young. I remember constantly spending time with my brother and nanny after nanny, blah blah blah. Our parents were constantly on business and we rarely ever saw them, but it's not like they abandoned us or anything. When they did come home they always bought gifts, usually a new game or manga or something similar, but occassionally other stuff. I was constantly protecting my brother from bullies and stuff in elementary and junior high, but I never minded it much. Pro tip, mess with my brother, I know martial arts, and I will use them. You've been warned. I'm often in the honor student programs and am a straight A student. Once we were in our final junior high, we were allowed to take care of ourselves. Shirou is in charge of most of the shopping and cooking duties. Initially I was in charge of keeping track of money but one time I spent most of our savings on chocolate and other sweets so I'm not allowed to spend it with that much freedom anymore. I am not very good at cooking, in fact I once was really close to burning the house down, which was scary. So I don't ever touch the stove or any other cooking appliances except the refrigerator and the microwave. I am very good at singing and dance though. I could be an idol when I grow up.
Personality: She's very social and talkative, and sometimes has friends over after school. She gets excited very easily. She sometimes can have a bit of a problem with her temper, and sometimes gets involved in fights, both arguments and physical fights. She can have a bit of a sharp tongue at times, but really, she's quite friendly.
Good traits: Smart, great memory, social, great and singing and dancing
Bad traits: Her temper can get her into bad situations, she can be a bit rash at times, slightly naive at times. She doesn't like being seperated from her brother, and she also has a weakness for sweets.
Likes: Video games, music, anime, sweets, singing & dancing
Dislikes: super spicy foods (completely opposite to Shirou), scary movies and horror, any kind of bug or insect

-----

Name: Natalie Grace Harper
Birthday: August 31st
Country of Origin: England
Family: Only child, single dad
Appearance/Picture:
Height: 5'6" (kinda tall)
Biography (typing in first person again): I was born and raised in northern England. My mum and dad got a divorce when I was very young, and I live with my dad. He works full time, so I never see him much except at night. When I was only 11, he got a job transfer to Japan. It's difficult adjusting to a new culture at first, but I really like it here. Oh, I've been riding horses since I was young, it's one of my favorite hobbies, and I also play the violin.
Personality: Natalie is very sweet and friendly right away. If you need help, she will try her very best to help you. She is pretty laid back, and it's difficult to upset her. When she is upset, she tends to just keep quiet and avoid everyone, very unlike her normal behavior.
Good traits: She is very good at horseback riding and loves it. She is very intelligent and an honor student. She's very helpful to others.
Bad Traits: Slightly naive, still isn't completely used to the Japanese culture
Dislikes: Being taken advantage of, anything scary, being made fun of
Other: Even though she's british I'm not talking with british grammar, so just picture it

@Shippo (Co-Gamemaster)

Shirou Kiseki
picture of me:
yato_by_chibipaper-d7kpf8p.jpg
birthday: november 16 12:15am
siblings: twin sister name Akira Kiseki
height: 5ft ( i am short)
weight: 100lbs
biography: when i was born i swear my sister push me so she be first. my memories of my childhood are mostly of my sister and random nannies that care for us. both our parents work and are often on business trip. it not as bad as you think the are nice parents and often video call us. they bring us a present every time they come back. it mostly a cd or game we wanted but lately anime dvd that both me and my sister watch every night. when i was 5 years old i was trapped in an elevator with 14 people i didn't know for 14hrs as they tried to fix it. so seen then i been scared of being in big groups of people. at age 8 i started to take karate with my sister. my sister the bravest person i know. she defend me when we were in elementary school and junior high from bullies. i also use to miss alot of school during that time. despite not going to school i am in fact very smart. my dad often jokes that my sister is more the brother and i am more the sister. we both dont like that joke. in our final year of junior high we ask mom and dad if we could watch our self and they agreed. i am in charge of cooking and shopping. my sister was in charge of money but she bought lots of chocolate one time. lucky mom came home and fix it. i am a great cook something i learn cause our nanny were not.
personality: shy, loner (except when he with his sister), and sarcastic.
good traits: good cook , hard working, and caring guy once he trust you.
bad traits: quick to anger, hates being call small, hate people that pretend he is a doll and picks him up. ( mostly girls do this).
dislikes: crowds, super sweet things, and his sister bossing him around

@Reece
Name: Namika Yoshifumi
DOB: December 8th (my B'day xD)
Picture:
blue%20eyes%20ribbons%20pink%20hair%20blush%20kasukabe%20akira%20anime%20girls%20scan%20sakura%20sakura%20sakura%20nanako%20180_www.wall321.com_19.jpg

Does she look to young? Dx
Siblings/Family: 2 Siblings, an older brother and a younger sister (half-sister). Brother- Akita Yoshifumi. Sister- Luna Yoshifumu . Father- Yosano Yoshifumi. Step-Mother: Izumi Yoshifumi, and Mother: Onita Yoshifumi.
Height: 5'2
Weight: I'm not too sure on this one. :bag:
Biography: Born to a wealthy Japanese family abroad (in Germany). Namika mother died giving birth to her, so she lived with her father, and brother in Germany until she was two years of age, there her father decided to go back to Japan (where he had born), to give them a better life/childhood. Not long after, her father met another woman (who was extremely kind, and treated Akita and Namika like her own). She then gave birth to Luna (at that time Namika was 5 years). She loved her step-mother, and looked up to her as her real mother. She never once forsaken Luna, and had ideas of her not being the "same" as Namika or Akito. Akito and his sister has an amazing bond, they speak to each-other about everything.. until Akito started "acting up" and he gets in trouble and give his father hell. He and his father are the only one who really knew Onita. Yosano owns a large automotive company dealing with boats/trains/cars, and is very successful. But due to her father's huge success Namika barely bonds with him, and interacts with her Step-Mother more, but her father loves her to death and would do anything to make her happy.
Personality: Very shy, and often Anti-Social, doesn't really make friends in an instant, but always have a "bright" attitude towards everything, people around her often tries to approach. Mostly optimistic at times, and tries her best to deal with her situations on her own (independent).
Good traits: Exceeds in her school-work -except Math- (intelligent), and is very approachable (even though she's anti-social)<does that even make sense? , kind, and caring and is a great cook.
Bad traits: Anti-Social, and is horrible at arts (singing, dancing, drawing). When angry she doesn't speak to people around her, and she gets jealous very fast. Horrible at math.
Likes: Likes to sing (even though she isn't good at it), loves to cook, and enjoys watching movies with Luna (her sister), also loves to watch Anime. Loves her father/sister and step-mom.
Dislikes: Hate anything scary, horrible at Math, sometimes hate her brother (when he gives trouble), and dislikes pervy boys (lol)?

Character List Part 2

@CdbSora
Name: Conner Burnes
Country of origin: United States
Appearance: Still working on the model, so I'll just describe him
5'11'', has long dark brown hair that falls to the bottom of his neck, Dark brown eyes, Doesn't have much muscle, but not much fat either
Siblings: Brother who he has no memory of
Background: Conner lived in the USA until he was around three. He had a very normal life until then, the everyday, normal life. When he moved, his brother stayed behind in the USA to stay with his girlfriend. Conner easily got used to his new life and didn't have many worries for a while. When he was seven, he accidentally fell from the roof of a building. Luckily, a passerby below managed to catch him as if he were in an action movie. He had little to no injuries, but developed a major fear of heights. Around the age of twelve, his parents got into a huge fight and divorced. His dad had custody of him, which he was thankful for, as he was sure his mother was crazy. However, his dad developed health problems, causing him to go into the hospital three years later. He is still there, and Conner visits him everyday.
Personality: He is always the silent/quiet one, even when he is with a group of friends. He makes friends easily though, and is usually never seen not hanging around one. In class he almost always daydreams.
Good traits: Friendly, creative, and always a good shoulder to cry on
Bad traits: He has a very dark and messed up mind, He often lies, can be annoying when he doesn't respond
Dislikes: Heights, The ocean, lakes, pain (He has an extremly low threshold for pain), and losing friends.

@MathiasDrake
Name: Nicolai Westfall
DOB: Feb. 28

Siblings/Family: Real parents(I'm not coming up with names right now, sorry xD) still live in Italy, one older brother, Jack, who lives in Tokyo Japan for college. Nicolai stays at an Apartment payed for by his Aunt and Uncle who also reside in Tokyo.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 162.3 lbs

Biography: I can't say I remember home too well. Me, my older brother, and my parents always got along well though. They often traveled the world, seeing the sights, and we always got to go along. For me and Jack there was more to do, as we were home-taught even during the trips. Eventually, we settled back home in Italy, I was about 12 at the time my bro was only a few years older, so I guess that places him at about 15 or so? We were still home-taught, but me and my parents discussed changing that for my high school years.

I was fluent in a handful of languages, as was Jack and our parents. Italian of course, but also English, German, and a bit of French. I studied Greek, Latin, and Japanese personally too. While I can speak them well enough, I'm much more capable of reading and writing them, with the exception of Latin as it seems to just come naturally in my speech.

Being able to understand and communicate in a variety of languages opened up my options for school. Jack planned to go to college in Tokyo Japan, we had an Aunt and Uncle out there so he would be able to stay with them. I wanted to go to highschool elsewhere in Japan, I considered some of the main-land cities but ultimately wanted to choose something more unique. I stumbled upon a school on an island called Rosa Petalo Isola, Pink Petal Island, in my researching and decided on going there.

Knowing that I would be sixteen before I actually got to go, I researched more and found that I would be a Junior, as Japan's schools work slightly different but I had already made up my mind. My mother talked to my aunt about housing, she said she'd pay for me to get an apartment as long as I was going to school and keeping it cleaned up. Shortly after I turned seventeen, we took a small family trip to Pink Petal Island in order to get my place set up among the other important things, we also took a side trip to Tokyo so see my brother, he had already started college so we went on a weekend. After all the work getting settled in, I'm just relaxing until the school season starts and getting a feel for the town around me.

Good traits:
Open Minded and somewhat creative, he has a dislike for the uniform because it feels bland and dull, but he can put up with it.

Understanding and forgiving, but not against a little payback. After all, it's only fair.

Generally very friendly and welcoming unless you really got on his bad side, if you did he's likely not to trust you for a while.

Bad traits:
Often forgets the small details, be it about rules, instructions, etc

Has a habit of sleeping in late. It's not too bad, but can be frustrating to those who are waiting on him when it happens.

Not easily angered but when you do upset him or anger him he's likely to get payback, maybe not the same day though.

Has been known to skip lessons to relax or play games instead, it's rare but he's not a stranger to skipping class.

Likes: Nicolai is skilled in Skateboarding, BMX, and Inline Skating.
He has gear for all three at his apartment, but usually goes to school via Inline Skates as they are easily stored away and he has more routes to school he can use.

He also enjoys Video Games, listening to music, and the occasional anime even if rarely watches them.

Dislikes:
Has a huge dislike for Gym class since he skates to school in the morning anyway.

Not a fan of Sushi or similar foods, as they usually make him feel sick as his stomach.

Nicolai also has a small fear(not so much a dislike) toward black cats, due to an incident involving one from his childhood.
Also Appearance when out of school;
Spoiler (It's virtually impossible to find a picture of Zephyr from RoF without guns in hand, so ignore those)

@Wayne
~Currently Unavailable~

If any images are missing, I couldn't get them via copypaste, terribly sorry. I will get to those as soon as I can.

Last edited:
homes
  1. Shirou and Akira Kiseki
    koto_house.jpg
  • living room -
    titan16_large.jpg
  • Shirou bedroom
    koto_room.jpg
  • Akira bedroom-
    image-jpg.1369
2. Namika Yoshifumi house-
the-manor-house.jpg
  • Namika bedroom-
    Lucy's_room_inside.jpg
  • Namika living room
    fy_background__kitchen___living_room_by_magicalsakura-d67kkb7.jpg
3. Nicolai Westfall home-
ignore the outside he lives in the tower next to the mall
  • Nicolai living room
    indoors%20urban%20flat%20living%20room%20objects%20modern%20misc%201920x1080%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_1.jpg
  • Nicolai bedroom
    my-room-5-centimeters-per-second-anime-wallpaper.jpg
4.Conner Burnes's house-
houses%20my%20neighbour%20totoro%202047x1423%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_67.jpg
  • Conner living room without people
    1151143-bigthumbnail.jpg
  • Conner kitchen-
    163691_jpi0NGR6WGJ1IX6IzC5TCVUYI.jpg
  • Conner bedroom-w/o teddy bears
    bedroom_anime_art-t2.jpg

Last edited:
day 1:
Shirou wakes up in his room as he hears his sister voice. he says to her, Akira why must you always wake me up before my alarm goes off and roles back over.

"It's the first day of school! Aren't you excited? You don't want to be late on the first day do you, sleepyhead?" Akira teased.

but you always wake me up before my alarm says Shirou. except the few times i didn't set my alarm and you didn't wake me up. Shirou thinks back to one of those times and remembers being late to school and the guard thinking he was to young for school. shirou face turns red from the embarrassment.

Last edited:
Conner groaned as his alarm went off for what had to be the hundreth time. "Gah, who in their right mind wakes up this early..." Opening his eyes and having his senses being woken up from their sleep, he realized he was on his bedroom floor, right by his table. "God..." He says, standing up.

Last edited:
Nicolai woke up and looked at the clock. "Who turned on the sun...? I hate early mornings, jeez." He said sitting up, still half asleep, but trying to get himself ready to go. "I've already done some tests with routes to school." Nicolai says to himself, packing his stuff and getting everything in order "Guess I'll see how they work out for real, where did I put my keys...? I'm gonna be late at this rate." He mumbles while rummaging through his room.

"Aww, you're so cute when you blush." Akira continued to tease Shirou. "It's not that early, only 6:15!" (6:15 is early, that's the joke. I think that's a reasonable time to start with right now, if not, I'll correct it)

whatever says Shirou, i am up now. any idea what you like for me to cook for breakfast. school is going to be short today opening ceremony. so we have the rest of the day to do as we wanted. when mom called yesterday, she ask for us to buy some new clothes at the mall. i ask her if it be ok to go to the anime and manga store to. she said not to spend to much money there or she take away the credit card again.

Conner looked down at his feet. There were papers all around him, most crumpled up. The ones that weren't were wrinkled had messy handwriting scrawled across them. "Last time I stay up writing..." He mumbled as he walked to the kitchen.

First of all, I'm really sorry I'm late, this week was really busy due to mid-terms/projects, but I'm glad to finally start it now!

*Alarm rings* "Sigh... The first day of school, I hate ittt!! Holidays just went by so fast" Namika thinks to herself, as she opens her eyes and sees the sunlight piercing her face.

"Well then, let's just get this term over and done with, starting today" Namika mumbled.
She then quickly, used all the energy she could've gathered and stands up. She stretched a few time, then head straight into the shower for an early wake-up bath! She quickly showered, and changed into her school outfit, and while she was changing she thought, "Do I look fat in this?", she shrugged that thought quickly, because she knew she couldn't have done anything at that moment to help the situation.

I'm going to talk into the character's view now :bag:

Ah, what's that I smell? IS it, BACON? *She rushes to the kitchen, while fixing her hair* YES! It's bacon, my favorite. I'm gonna eat a huge breakfast before I go... *she quickly eats* Okie, mum (step-mum: Izumi), I'm ready to go (travelling by vehicle). *She kisses her sister, on the cheek, who now woke up, and left*

"Scrambled eggs? And yes, I think we're both in need of new clothes." (The outfits Akira will "buy" at the mall is some of the designs I have in the reference.)

okay okay Shirou says but i am not just cooking eggs i throw in some ham we have and cut an orange. can you help me pick the clothes i will buy for me. they never fit right when i pick them, his face blushes again . ( that fine i choose to say that for that reason). i go cook and you take a shower and dress for school. i do the same after we eat . school start at 9am today.

Conner rubbed at his eyes as he grabbed a box of unnamed (Because I'm lazy) cereal. Grabbing a bowl and some milk, he lazily threw together some cold cereal,put the milk back away, and walked over to the table, sitting down and mumbling, "Why do mornings have to exsist..."

"Okay, I'm on it!" Akira made a pretend salute motion and ran out of Shirou's room to go get ready. Even in the early mornings she was hyper.

Shirou goes down stairs in his pjs and goes to the kitchen he pulls out ham, some sweet peppers, and cuts it up. he takes out a pan and warms it up then starts cooking. as that goes he gets the eggs and whips them into a bowl. as the other stuff finishes he adds the eggs and finishes . then splits it into two and plates it. he takes a bite and scream breakfast done hurry up or i will eat yours, Shirou says.

"NOOOOOOOOO Don't eat mine!" Akira screamed from upstairs. She ran down the stairs with only one shoe on and nearly tripped, but this was normal for her. She sat down at the table and took a bite. "Delicious!"

Back