School RP ~Main Thread~

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Shirou say i am done. hey Akira can you do the dishes please. shirou leave to shower and change for school. he puts his sister things in her laundry bin for her. and get ready to shower.

Last edited:
Conner took a couple of bites of cereal before he looked down at the bowl. "Stale cereal...Of course..." He ate around half of the bowl before standing up and bringing it over to the sink, throwing it in. "Well, looks like I'm picking up cereal after school..." He sighed as he walked over to the door, pulling on an old coat.

Namika and her step-mom are on their way to school, but they decide to take a pit-stop, to order groceries for Dinner tonight.
Character's View:

Mom! Why are you stopping? Jeez, I don't want to be late on my first day, like last year. Are you going to take long? *Her mother shakes her head in disapproval* Okay, well make it fast! *Her step-mom dashes off into the grocer's* I wonder what she's going to buy.

"Yea, I'll do the dishes. By the way, I just found out my school shoes are too small, and I'll have to get new ones this afternoon." If you looked down, you could tell that Akira had to squeeze her shoes onto her feet. They were uncomfortable.

She began to wash some of the dishes that couldn't go in the dishwasher, humming a tune.

shirou finish dressing for school. as he walks down stair he says i told you to get the bigger size and that you grow into them. i am ready says shirou and grabs both book bags for school waits on his sister by the front door.

Conner sighed. "I probably don't need much for the opening ceremony..." He opened the door and walked out, taking in the fresh air as he did. "Man...I forget what this feels like sometimes..." He said as he started walking.

hurry up or we are going to be late says shirou

"Gah! Sorry for keeping you!" Akira rushed out the front door with him.

what you choosing as an elective class sis says shirou.

"I think I'll probably take choir, but I also want to learn dance....tough decisions..." Akira replied. "How about you? What are YOU choosing as an elective class?"

something with cooking, i'm a bit nervous to take a class without you though says shirou. i want you to take a class you like and seen you don't like cooking i don't want to force you.

Last edited:
As he was walking, he pulled out a small journal from the coats pocket, flipping through it until he got to the last page with writing on it. "Huh...I have weird ideas sometimes..." He mumbled to himself as he started flipping through the journal while looking, not paying attention to where he was walking.

"Gah, I'm leaving late as expected!" Nicolai says to himself throwing his jacket on, tossing his backpack on one shoulder, and snatching his skateboard off the couch on the way out the door. "It's just the opening ceremony, there shouldn't be a lot to do today... I hope. There, locked the door and off I go!" He says running down stairs, out the door, and skating off to school. "I hate mornings..."

"Oh, I see. I'm sure you'll be fine though." Akira smiled at him. As she walked, she couldn't help but send a glance to some of the other people walking down the same route (this can include Connor or Nicolai if either of you want to join us (but you don't have to))

(Also, doesn't Home Ec have cooking in it? If so, i think that might be a good match for Shirou)

(Home Ec ah i couldnt remember the spelling) i heard my class has alot of girls says shirou. he blushes* i hope the dont try to pick me up again. i know i am small but i dont think i look like a doll.

"I'm sure they won't, and if they do, let me know and I'll show them who the doll is." Akira winked.

you truely are a scary person akira says shirou. he hugs her and says thank you for being the best older sister ever.

Conner glanced up from his journal as he heard the chatter of other people. He scanned around as he walked and noticed a others walking the same route as him. They all seemed like normal people, including a boy and a girl- Wheather they were a couple or siblings he couldn't tell, since he couldn't see their faces. "Better not let anybody meet morning me if I wanna be friends with anyone here..." He mumbled as he went back to his own little world.

"And thank you for being the best little brother ever." Akira smiled.

hey akira there a strange boy reading a book as he is walking towards us says shirou.

Back