School RP ~Main Thread~

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
"So? He may not be walking toward us anyways. This route is a common route to get to the school." Akira pointed out.

shirou grabs akira in head lock and knuckle her head. i know that sis i meant it weird how he can walk with a book in his face and not walk into anything say shirou.

"Ow, ow, ow! Let go of me Shirou!" Akira ducked out of his grip and rubbed her neck. "Maybe he practiced? Or maybe he looks up every now and then? I dunno!"

sorry i didnt mean to hurt you. says shirou as he laughs

Conner slammed the book shut as he finished reading all of it. Putting it back in his coat pocket, he started humming a little tune as he walked.

he does look upset we shouldn't bother him akira, says shirou.

Nicolai had been skating along his route to school when he spotted a bunch of kids, all likely headed to the school as well. "Well I guess I'm not too far off then, I think I'll walk the rest of the way." He says as he slows to a stop and picks up his skateboard, strapping it to his backpack. "Gotta love backpacks with storage for skateboards and roller blades, I'd be lost without 'em..." He says quietly to himself, walking along with the rest of the people around him. "Sure seems like a lot of people considering how this is supposed to be a smaller city..."

"Yea, probably not." Soon enough, the academy soon came into view, and they were almost to campus ground. "Look, we're already here."

(Things seemed to be slowing down just walking, so I feel that it was necessary to say we arrived now)

(true, true)
wow this is a big school says shirou. hope we dont get lost.

Conner looked at the academy and just sighed. "Yay, I've seen the school...Can I leave now?" He quietly laughed at his own little joke.

"That's not 100% guaranteed." Akira muttered, staring up at the huge building. "Shall we go in?"

i am behind you shirou says as he places his hand on her shoulder.

this rp is canceled to further notice by @Rin and i the gamemasters of this rp

Back