Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 3DS

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
Some additional information..

The game will have a World Mode where you can create customizable characters and tackle missions. There will be two types of missions: Basic and Investigation. You can unlock more missions by clearing missions.

Also, you'll be able to transform you know who into a Titan in the game, ;)

This game looks really good... I want to play it!
But I bet (if the game comes here), it will be eShop only.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the game will have downloadable content. It's Levi’s story, :eek: It'll be released in Japan on November 5th (same release date for the game) and it'll be free for a limited time, :love:

I hope that Levi’s story (DLC) will also be free for a limited time when/if it comes out in NA and EU.

nice DLC but it should be free or already included in the game.

I would not want to buy the game because if you were to kill a titan would it be at the back of the neck ? Cause that is just too hard to do... Only hardcore players can do that !!!!!

Free in release date :p

Just wanted to let everyone know that the game will have downloadable content. It's Levi’s story, :eek: It'll be released in Japan on November 5th (same release date for the game) and it'll be free for a limited time, :love:

I hope that Levi’s story (DLC) will also be free for a limited time when/if it comes out in NA and EU.

So there will be extra chapters with DLC?

Free in release date :p
In Japan, ;) That does not mean it'll be free on release in North America and Europe, :writing:
So there will be extra chapters with DLC?
Yes, I think.
I would not want to buy the game because if you were to kill a titan would it be at the back of the neck ? Cause that is just too hard to do... Only hardcore players can do that !!!!!
I think that's how it'll be done in the game. The features it provides you with might simplify things, :thumbsup:

I think they will do a aim function or something close to the famous homing attack (of Sonic)

The latest Attack on Titan trailer shows off different kinds of Titans, :love:

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
The latest Attack on Titan trailer shows off different kinds of Titans, :love:

Must buy... Must buy... Must buy... Must buy... MUST BUY... MUST BUY...
I MUST HAVE THIS GAME!

But yeah, that looks awesome!

Must buy... Must buy... Must buy... Must buy... MUST BUY... MUST BUY...
I MUST HAVE THIS GAME!

But yeah, that looks awesome!
I know right that game looks awesome, its a must buy for sure.

Was it ever announced that we will get it in the states?

Was it ever announced that we will get it in the states?
I doubt it, but it should come, even if there's a whole fan movement to move it into the States.

I doubt it, but it should come, even if there's a whole fan movement to move it into the States.
I too have my doubts that it will be available, the game looks great and I think it should come also.

I too have my doubts that it will be available, the game looks great and I think it should come also.

If the anime is too popular, and counting the problems with Gateway, I bet it will come as a eShop release.

Reactions: Reece
I just found out that there is an attack on titan game coming out for 3DS. Here:

Did you like it? Are you excited? Post down below :).

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
@Risinglink merged your thread with this one, :writing:
Did you like it? Are you excited?
I have to say, I'm buying this game when it comes out in North America just because of the anime, :love: I love the music from the trailer that you shared here and the gameplay actually looks good.

Thumbs up to the latest trailer, :woot:

Reasons for not buying this game:
Don't have money
Don't have space

I just found out that there is an attack on titan game coming out for 3DS. Here:

liking the song they used.

@Marc is the anime good ? I actually am excited about this game, it looks like its gonna be awesome.

@Marc is the anime good ? I actually am excited about this game, it looks like its gonna be awesome.
It's amazing, :thumbsup:

Reactions: Reece
Back