Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 3DS

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
@Marc is the anime good ? I actually am excited about this game, it looks like its gonna be awesome.

Best anime of the year.

Reactions: Reece
The gameplay itself is actually good , but the graphics isn't that great :D but it still looks fun I may buy this game when I have the money to.

Potato Girl, err.. I mean, Sasha is getting her own story episode DLC. If you clear the DLC in the game, you will unlock weapons and parts to dress your character up.

l_52a5bb09dd0b0_thumb.jpg

One of the unlockable weapons is a knife and fork, according to Famitsu :

l_52a5bb0a4914a_thumb.jpg

Image credit: Siliconera.​

xD the review is really short , I guess this game has nothing much to be said at all to us players ? For one certain part of the gameplay , the reviewers just gave like 4 or 5 Lines.
I don't know what you're talking about because the review seemed pretty detailed. Obviously it didn't want to spoil to much of it.
Yeah, while a dozen missions for 3 characters each sounds like a lot perhaps it isn't haha

Oh nintendo, releasing all the good stuff on the smallest region.
And oh maan! is that sasha story DLC?! That's it, i can't wait! :eek:

Wow really i didn't know it was coming this anime is my 4th favorite anime bro i am really happy to play it but now if they release it would it be in japanese unless it in english since it's an japan content and not a american nintendo game but i'll be really glad to wait for english patch of the game.

So I saw gameplay for an Attack on Titan game...for 3DS! :0 It looked so cool,and the anime cutscenes were just like the show! Unfortunately,it's only for Japan.I'd like to discuss more on it,but I have to mow in the morning,lol.But leave your thoughts on it,and I'll get back to you once everything's done tomorrow! :D

Back