Should I get a used Wii or Wii U?

• Thread starter Xerneas123
  • Start date
You should probably get the wii u. See, the one thing that I have always known is that you can knock out 2 birds with 1 stone. If you get just the Wii you will only be playing wii games and not even in true hd. If u get the Wii U you can play ur old Wii games and get to play the new Wii u games in TRUE HD! Seriously, the only con here is the price of all this stuff. See what I mean?

Get a Wii U. But don't buy it used. Buy it new to increase the sales of the Wii U, In hopes for more third party support. Also You can now play N64 & DS games on the Wii U. And the AVGN Adventures games is now on the Wii U eShop.

A new Wii U is better worth your money than a used Wii U. Buying a used Wii U can be risky, as you don't know for certain the condition of a used it until you turn it on and test everything out.

The wii u can play in better resolution. Also, get wii u games. They are amazing, loads of fun, and have the best videogames you have ever played. Just transfer data, via, a sd card from your wii to wii u if you have a wii. The wii is outdated and made in 2006, get a wii u

AWW COME ON!
THAT'S EASY!
YOU SHOULD GET THE WII U!

Back