Closed Show Off Your Nintendo Console!

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp I finally ordered the case but unfortunately it will arrive after the due date ;-; so much to my disappointment I won't be participating but it doesn't mean I will not decorate it -.-
I fricking hate deadlines and the stinking mail
10mrkwo.jpg

Thank you @SunnyWindy for this beautiful Banner!

Make your Nintendo Wii U or 3DS unique in this FREE to join Event!

Decorate your Nintendo console with stickers, skins or decals. Show off who has the coolest custom designed Nintendo console.

Event runs from November 15, 2016 to December 15, 2016. Please, have all entries posted before December 15, 2016 12:00 am Pedia time.
Winners will be announced a day or two after the event's deadline.

Prizes

1st Prize
200 PC's

2nd Prize
125 PC's

3rd Prize
75 PC's​

Requirements

~Be unique, don't copy someone else.

~Be sure to add your user name to the pictures you take of your console! Not doing so, will result in a DQ'd entry!!

~Custom or premade skins, stickers or decals can be used.

~Nothing obscene or in poor taste, Forum Rules apply.

~Special edition consoles with already printed designs (ex: Fire Emblem 3DS or the Lunala & Solgaleo 3DS) are not allowed unless you play off the design and enhance it.

~Snap on or slide on protectors (for the 3DS especially) aren't allowed as no skill or thought goes into applying them.

~Stay away from spray paint or paint in general and anything else that could gunk up ports, fans and other openings on your console.

~Take clear pictures from multiple angles and put them in labeled spoilers (i.e. "Front", "Back", "Sides" & "Inside").

~Judging will be on: Uniqueness, how well the decorations are applied and intricacies of your design are all factors.

Note: Do not alter your system to the point of voiding the warranty (unless you know exactly what you're doing) doing so will not increase your chances of winning.

Example:
I'll use my 3DS as the example.
OmAlKdj.jpg

IvEzTQE.jpg
[/IMG]
IvEzTQE.jpg

JADRGSf.jpg

Minor tips for taking photos.
~Try taking the picture of your console on a solid color like a bath towel or blanket.
~Make sure the background isn't too 'busy' detracting from view of your decorated console.
~Natural daylight can help eliminate the need for a flash thus reducing glare.
~Muting the daylight with a translucent window shade or on a cloudy day can make colors seem more vibrant.

I am by no means a professional photographer. However, the tips I gave I have learned from personal experience and by observation.

wait how do we do this?

wait how do we do this?

sry i just dont understand

Simply decorate you Nintendo 3DS or Wii U and submit photos (in Spoilers) of your design. Your design need not be permanent or warranty voiding. Something as simple as a pre-made skin or your own stickers or create your own design and temporarily apply the design to your console. Remember to put your pictures in Spoilers.
If you have any questions contact me on this thread.

Hope this helped.
PrimordialMew24

10mrkwo.jpg

Thank you @SunnyWindy for this beautiful Banner!

Make your Nintendo Wii U or 3DS unique in this FREE to join Event!

Decorate your Nintendo console with stickers, skins or decals. Show off who has the coolest custom designed Nintendo console.

Event runs from November 15, 2016 to December 15, 2016. Please, have all entries posted before December 15, 2016 12:00 am Pedia time.
Winners will be announced a day or two after the event's deadline.

Prizes

1st Prize
200 PC's

2nd Prize
125 PC's

3rd Prize
75 PC's​

Requirements

~Be unique, don't copy someone else.

~Be sure to add your user name to the pictures you take of your console! Not doing so, will result in a DQ'd entry!!

~Custom or premade skins, stickers or decals can be used.

~Nothing obscene or in poor taste, Forum Rules apply.

~Special edition consoles with already printed designs (ex: Fire Emblem 3DS or the Lunala & Solgaleo 3DS) are not allowed unless you play off the design and enhance it.

~Snap on or slide on protectors (for the 3DS especially) aren't allowed as no skill or thought goes into applying them.

~Stay away from spray paint or paint in general and anything else that could gunk up ports, fans and other openings on your console.

~Take clear pictures from multiple angles and put them in labeled spoilers (i.e. "Front", "Back", "Sides" & "Inside").

~Judging will be on: Uniqueness, how well the decorations are applied and intricacies of your design are all factors.

Note: Do not alter your system to the point of voiding the warranty (unless you know exactly what you're doing) doing so will not increase your chances of winning.

Example:
I'll use my 3DS as the example.
OmAlKdj.jpg

IvEzTQE.jpg
[/IMG]
IvEzTQE.jpg

JADRGSf.jpg

Minor tips for taking photos.
~Try taking the picture of your console on a solid color like a bath towel or blanket.
~Make sure the background isn't too 'busy' detracting from view of your decorated console.
~Natural daylight can help eliminate the need for a flash thus reducing glare.
~Muting the daylight with a translucent window shade or on a cloudy day can make colors seem more vibrant.

I am by no means a professional photographer. However, the tips I gave I have learned from personal experience and by observation.
Lol oook k mail likes ticking me off my case is supposed to arrive the day after this contest ends >.< whhhhhhyyyyyy does life hate me
@PrimordialMew24 is it ok if I just draw it because it will be going on my 3Ds it would just.be after the due date because the mail and all that
I'd would use something like this so u get the idea it just won't be on my ds yet
http://lito290.deviantart.com/art/3DS-XL-FULL-TEMPLATE-519819813

Last edited:
Lol oook k mail likes ticking me off my case is supposed to arrive the day after this contest ends >.< whhhhhhyyyyyy does life hate me
@PrimordialMew24 is it ok if I just draw it because it will be going on my 3Ds it would just.be after the due date because the mail and all that
I'd would use something like this so u get the idea it just won't be on my ds yet
http://lito290.deviantart.com/art/3DS-XL-FULL-TEMPLATE-519819813

@MysticFantasy yes you may use the 3DS template for your decoration entry.

ok..... i dunno if I can fix it then.

@minecraft_e_r How are you uploading you photo? Try making an account at Imgur or similar site and copy & past the link to the photo in the photo option on the BB code.

@MysticFantasy yes you may use the 3DS template for your decoration entry.

@minecraft_e_r How are you uploading you photo? Try making an account at Imgur or similar site and copy & past the link to the photo in the photo option on the BB code.
School blocked imgur... Im using google drive.

School blocked imgur... Im using google drive.
You can also attach the image by dragging and dropping it or by pressing "Upload a File" instead of using a third-party site.

You can also attach the image by dragging and dropping it or by pressing "Upload a File" instead of using a third-party site.
Cant find the uload file button, but I changed it to a link that anyone can access

Cant find the uload file button, but I changed it to a link that anyone can access

@minecraft_e_r That's a nice picture of Riolu and all, but in order to have a qualifying entry you need to show how the image is applied to your Nintendo system. If you can't directly apply it to your system you can print off a template of your system like what @MysticFantasy is doing. Or try taking a picture with a phone or actual camera and uploading the picture of Riolu on your system.

@minecraft_e_r if you have any other questions or concerns let me know here in this thread and I'll try to help. :)

Last edited:
@minecraft_e_r That's a nice picture of Riolu and all, but in order to have a qualifying entry you need to show how the image is applied to your Nintendo system. If you can't directly apply it to your system you can print off a template of your system like what @MysticFantasy is doing. Or try taking a picture with a phone or actual camera and uploading the picture of Riolu on your system.

@minecraft_e_r if you have any other questions or concerns let me know here in this thread and I'll try to help. :)
well, I don't have a color printer, so I guess I can't really enter. oh well.

This uh..took a lot of Will power since I love my old 3ds but my love for MEW since it is my number one favorite. I based it of off them since it's already pink. and took a lot of sharpies and some time. ;~; Worth it..

WIN_20161209_16_32_34_Pro.jpg Front

WIN_20161209_16_33_09_Pro.jpg Back-- Yeah has a tape holding the back case it's old works yet old.

Attachments

• WIN_20161209_16_32_34_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161209_16_32_34_Pro.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 19
  • WIN_20161209_16_33_09_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161209_16_33_09_Pro.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 16
well, I don't have a color printer, so I guess I can't really enter. oh well.

Is there anyway you can print off the picture and color it in yourself? I found blank templates for Riolu, Lucario and other Pokemon, maybe you could pick one and color it? Click for Pokemon Picture Templates
http://[url=https://www.google.com/...oring+pages+of+pokemon+Riolu+characters[/url]
This uh..took a lot of Will power since I love my old 3ds but my love for MEW since it is my number one favorite. I based it of off them since it's already pink. and took a lot of sharpies and some time. ;~; Worth it..
WIN_20161209_16_32_34_Pro.jpg Front
WIN_20161209_16_33_09_Pro.jpg Back-- Yeah has a tape holding the back case it's old works yet old.

Super cute! Nice to know that others love Mew!

Reactions: Mr. Kream and brooky
Crunch time!! A little more than 24 hours remain for submitting the pictures of your decorated Nintendo system. Please, submit your entry in this thread and don't forget the Spoilers!

Reactions: PersonSP and brooky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back