Closed Show Off Your Nintendo Console!

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
10mrkwo.jpg

Thank you @SunnyWindy for this beautiful Banner!

Make your Nintendo Wii U or 3DS unique in this FREE to join Event!

Decorate your Nintendo console with stickers, skins or decals. Show off who has the coolest custom designed Nintendo console.

Event runs from November 15, 2016 to December 15, 2016. Please, have all entries posted before December 15, 2016 12:00 am Pedia time.
Winners will be announced a day or two after the event's deadline.

Prizes

1st Prize
200 PC's

2nd Prize
125 PC's

3rd Prize
75 PC's​

Requirements

~Be unique, don't copy someone else.

~Be sure to add your user name to the pictures you take of your console! Not doing so, will result in a DQ'd entry!!

~Custom or premade skins, stickers or decals can be used.

~Nothing obscene or in poor taste, Forum Rules apply.

~Special edition consoles with already printed designs (ex: Fire Emblem 3DS or the Lunala & Solgaleo 3DS) are not allowed unless you play off the design and enhance it.

~Snap on or slide on protectors (for the 3DS especially) aren't allowed as no skill or thought goes into applying them.

~Stay away from spray paint or paint in general and anything else that could gunk up ports, fans and other openings on your console.

~Take clear pictures from multiple angles and put them in labeled spoilers (i.e. "Front", "Back", "Sides" & "Inside").

~Judging will be on: Uniqueness, how well the decorations are applied and intricacies of your design are all factors.

Note: Do not alter your system to the point of voiding the warranty (unless you know exactly what you're doing) doing so will not increase your chances of winning.

Example:
I'll use my 3DS as the example.
OmAlKdj.jpg

IvEzTQE.jpg
[/IMG]
IvEzTQE.jpg

JADRGSf.jpg

Minor tips for taking photos.
~Try taking the picture of your console on a solid color like a bath towel or blanket.
~Make sure the background isn't too 'busy' detracting from view of your decorated console.
~Natural daylight can help eliminate the need for a flash thus reducing glare.
~Muting the daylight with a translucent window shade or on a cloudy day can make colors seem more vibrant.

I am by no means a professional photographer. However, the tips I gave I have learned from personal experience and by observation.
I cut it to the size of my case and blue shows ;-; so I put the color blue into my drawings so it looks a little better ;-; other than that I think it turned out great I like the white backdrop :3 simple but sweet. I put one of my favorite kingdom hearts quotes on it :3
Oh sorry bout the logo on the case ;-; u know how company's are ;-:
Front
IMG_0155.JPG
Back
IMG_0156.JPG

I cut it to the size of my case and blue shows ;-; so I put the color blue into my drawings so it looks a little better ;-; other than that I think it turned out great I like the white backdrop :3 simple but sweet. I put one of my favorite kingdom hearts quotes on it :3
Oh sorry bout the logo on the case ;-; u know how company's are ;-:
Front Back
Sorry for double post but I just noticed my phone charger and blanket -.- I'll take a new picture if I have time before bed

Sorry for double post but I just noticed my phone charger and blanket -.- I'll take a new picture if I have time before bed

Don't worry about it. Very nice entry by the way! :)

Don't worry about it. Very nice entry by the way! :)
Thanks glad u like it

OKAY! This contest is done. Judging is taking place as of very soon. I hope to have a decision within the next day or so.

Thank you for all your wonderful entries! May the best artists win!

PrimordialMew24

Reactions: PersonSP, brooky, Fantivity and 1 other person
OKAY! This contest is done. Judging is taking place as of very soon. I hope to have a decision within the next day or so.

PrimordialMew24

It was really fun,and I learned a lot and became great friends with you because of it. Thank you

PrimordialMew24
I can't wait to see the results :3

Reactions: PersonSP
good luck everyone :cat:

R u ok mew u hAvnt been here since Sunday and u said a few days >.>
10mrkwo.jpg

Thank you @SunnyWindy for this beautiful Banner!

Make your Nintendo Wii U or 3DS unique in this FREE to join Event!

Decorate your Nintendo console with stickers, skins or decals. Show off who has the coolest custom designed Nintendo console.

Event runs from November 15, 2016 to December 15, 2016. Please, have all entries posted before December 15, 2016 12:00 am Pedia time.
Winners will be announced a day or two after the event's deadline.

Prizes

1st Prize
200 PC's

2nd Prize
125 PC's

3rd Prize
75 PC's​

Requirements

~Be unique, don't copy someone else.

~Be sure to add your user name to the pictures you take of your console! Not doing so, will result in a DQ'd entry!!

~Custom or premade skins, stickers or decals can be used.

~Nothing obscene or in poor taste, Forum Rules apply.

~Special edition consoles with already printed designs (ex: Fire Emblem 3DS or the Lunala & Solgaleo 3DS) are not allowed unless you play off the design and enhance it.

~Snap on or slide on protectors (for the 3DS especially) aren't allowed as no skill or thought goes into applying them.

~Stay away from spray paint or paint in general and anything else that could gunk up ports, fans and other openings on your console.

~Take clear pictures from multiple angles and put them in labeled spoilers (i.e. "Front", "Back", "Sides" & "Inside").

~Judging will be on: Uniqueness, how well the decorations are applied and intricacies of your design are all factors.

Note: Do not alter your system to the point of voiding the warranty (unless you know exactly what you're doing) doing so will not increase your chances of winning.

Example:
I'll use my 3DS as the example.
OmAlKdj.jpg

IvEzTQE.jpg
[/IMG]
IvEzTQE.jpg

JADRGSf.jpg

Minor tips for taking photos.
~Try taking the picture of your console on a solid color like a bath towel or blanket.
~Make sure the background isn't too 'busy' detracting from view of your decorated console.
~Natural daylight can help eliminate the need for a flash thus reducing glare.
~Muting the daylight with a translucent window shade or on a cloudy day can make colors seem more vibrant.

I am by no means a professional photographer. However, the tips I gave I have learned from personal experience and by observation.

Any amount of days is just a few days in the perspective of the lifespan of our universe. ;)

Any amount of days is just a few days in the perspective of the lifespan of our universe. ;)
Sure but I'm still wondering if she's ok she hasn't been here since sunday

She is fine, she just has some internet troubles :) Thank you for worrying about her though, I'm sure it will warm her when she is able to get her internet fixed!

She is fine, she just has some internet troubles :) Thank you for worrying about her though, I'm sure it will warm her when she is able to get her internet fixed!
Ahh ok

Guys leave her be she will get to us when she can,we just have to be patient wait till she's better or her internet is back then resume with this fun activity I know where all worried for her but coming on with over 1k messages Is not pretty to some people that I know.

Guys leave her be she will get to us when she can,we just have to be patient wait till she's better or her internet is back then resume with this fun activity I know where all worried for her but coming on with over 1k messages Is not pretty to some people that I know.
Best to be concerned then not care at all brooky >.<

Best to be concerned then not care at all brooky >.<

Yes very true but lets not overwhelm her so much. and spam this.

Thank you for your concern! I'm fine really, I am.

First a special thanks to the Guest Judges @Spinnerweb, @Mikaya (I judged too @PrimordialMew24). A consensus was reached and drum roll please! Without further ado I will announce the winners!

First place...> @brooky 200 PC's

Second Place...> @PersonSP 125 PC's

Third Place...> @Major 75 PC's

Honorable mention to @MysticFantasy

I'll contact an admin to administer the PC's to the winners.

Thank you to everyone who participated!!

PrimordialMew24

Reactions: brooky, PersonSP and 18
Done. Congratulations to the winners :D

Reactions: brooky and PersonSP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back