Closed Sm4sh Fest Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't yet figured that out yet but I think it is possible to send a friend a replay of the match so make sure you have the replay saved.

Sorry I haven't been getting alerts for this.

So when do you think you'll have the bracket up?

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
Once everyone who entered has confirmed their characters, I may start a convo to everyone if this takes awhile.

my character are good but lost my 3ds lol and wont find it till tomorrow

You will be fine @flamebiz it won't start today maybe not even tomorrow hopefully though >.<

You will be fine @flamebiz it won't start today maybe not even tomorrow hopefully though >.<

My characters are good :)

My characters are good

good

Its all good for me btw I'm CrashToad124 d:

I suppose I can't join anymore can't I? :(

Mine are good

Mine are good

Reactions: DJFoxx84
Yes you can I will add you and anyone else when the already entered participants are ready.

@DarkDrifloon you can join and I will add you unless you say you don't want to anymore.

Ok there will be no more participants to enter here is the bracket and for those who have not picked their character(s) need to do so before the matches start also if your character gets defeated it can no longer be used, if you lose you are out of the bracket and you lose the character that you lost with but you will not be out of the tournament until all of your characters are defeated. Please set up a conversation with your opponent and please save the battle and me or someone else will view it to see who won if you have won you will move on but if you lose the bracket no sweat because you are still in the game but if you win the bracket congratulations you have the advantage of one more character than everyone.
Do your best and report here once your match is over and it will be either BO3 or BO1 whichever you agree on. The participants have a 3 day time limit to complete their match the winner will result in these conditions;
  • If participant 1 ask participant 2 for a challenge and participant 2 does not respond or says he is busy and cannot battle for the 3 days participant 1 results in a win and participant 2 results in a loss.
  • If neither participant gets in contact with each other in 3 days or I don't hear from them it is resulted in a no contest or in other words a draw.
  • If participant 1 cannot do the match on day 1 and participant 2 cannot on day 2 and both cannot on day 3, then the match will be declared as a no contest or in other words a draw.
  • If participant 1 can battle on the 2nd and 3rd day and not the 1st and participant 2 can on the 1st but can't on the 2nd and 3rd day will result in a losing match(I.e. participant 1 fights the loser of the match on the left of him or right of him if the one on the left results in a different way)
If you have any questions please tell me(and tag me while doing it because I haven't been getting alerts from here) so without further ado here is the bracket!

http://challonge.com/SmashFest3dsBracket

Ok there will be no more participants to enter here is the bracket and for those who have not picked their character(s) need to do so before the matches start also if your character gets defeated it can no longer be used, if you lose you are out of the bracket and you lose the character that you lost with but you will not be out of the tournament until all of your characters are defeated. Please set up a conversation with your opponent and please save the battle and me or someone else will view it to see who won if you have won you will move on but if you lose the bracket no sweat because you are still in the game but if you win the bracket congratulations you have the advantage of one more character than everyone.
Do your best and report here once your match is over and it will be either BO3 or BO1 whichever you agree on. The participants have a 3 day time limit to complete their match the winner will result in these conditions;
  • If participant 1 ask participant 2 for a challenge and participant 2 does not respond or says he is busy and cannot battle for the 3 days participant 1 results in a win and participant 2 results in a loss.
  • If neither participant gets in contact with each other in 3 days or I don't hear from them it is resulted in a no contest or in other words a draw.
  • If participant 1 cannot do the match on day 1 and participant 2 cannot on day 2 and both cannot on day 3, then the match will be declared as a no contest or in other words a draw.
  • If participant 1 can battle on the 2nd and 3rd day and not the 1st and participant 2 can on the 1st but can't on the 2nd and 3rd day will result in a losing match(I.e. participant 1 fights the loser of the match on the left of him or right of him if the one on the left results in a different way)
If you have any questions please tell me(and tag me while doing it because I haven't been getting alerts from here) so without further ado here is the bracket!

http://challonge.com/SmashFest3dsBracket

@pokefreak

If for example you do a best of 3. Do you only use 1 character through out that BO3 and if you lose it you lose that character, right?

@pokefreak

If for example you do a best of 3. Do you only use 1 character through out that BO3 and if you lose it you lose that character, right?
Yes.

I am finally happy with Shulk as one of my choices. So my characters are good.( I couldnt get roy, but it doesn't matter )

@pokefreak I still dun understand. If we lose one BO1 or BO3 we lose the character then we lose the bracket? And if we lose in the Bracket doesnt that mean we lose the entire tourney? Or are we trying to just fighting until one person is out of all their characters? I'm still confused on all this.

Reactions: Artisan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back