Challenge Smash Bros Classic Challenge

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Please make your own thread for that kind of stuff
I wish we could delete unnecessary posts in our own thread. Maybe @Marc can make a exception?

I wish we could delete unnecessary posts in our own thread. Maybe @Marc can make a exception?
That would be nice

I'd like to take the challenge :3 I'm wagering 8 PC. :p

I'd like to take the challenge :3 I'm wagering 8 PC. :p
Alright please contact Larsi or I can do it for you

I tried not to say this, but I could not contain my opinion. @TheUmbreonFan kindly asked you what he said that offended you so he could say sorry. However, you saying "Nvm." just means that you wanted to start something. Am I correct in saying this? If so, it's not a smart idea to start things in this Forum. Because we like it peaceful here and I'm pretty sure the Staff and Mods and everyone here would agree. I feel like I'm complaining again...I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayda and Slayerpon Tatsu
I tried not to say this, but I could not contain my opinion. @TheUmbreonFan kindly asked you what made he said that offended you so he could say sorry. However, you saying "Nvm." just means that you wanted to start something. Am I correct in saying this? If so, it's not a smart idea to start things in this Forum. Because we like it peaceful here and I'm pretty sure the Staff and Mods and everyone here would agree. I feel like I'm complaining again...I'm sorry.
And this is why you are my friend

sorry, i didnt even really have anything to say.

sorry, i didnt even really have anything to say.
Then why did you even bring it up? >.> if you say I offended you and not even going to say why that doesn't make much since

So, may I enter? I have no play coins to my name.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Now you can enter @ZEN

Ok, What do i do first?

To battle do we have to have Play Coins?

Congrats to @ZEN to being the first one to pass round 1!

Reactions: Robyn and ZEN
Ok then I guess I'll test my skills against you guys maybe on Monday if you have time. I'm not very good though ._.

Back