Challenge Smash Bros Classic Challenge

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
It's in the beginning of the thread, minumum 4/maximum 14

ill be sure enter when i get some pc

im wagering 4 pc. when are you free to fight?

can I enjoy

Can i join pretty please

Ok! I'm still learning to use Lucas but I'm sure I can handle this, I wanna join for 10 pc!

Yeah put me in for 4
I'm gonna die

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
READ THIS FOR GOODNESS SAKE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL HAVE YOU DISQUALIFIED AND UNABLE TO COMPETE UNTIL I SAY

HEY AND WELCOME TO THE SMASH BROS CLASSIC CHALLENGE! This is a place where test your skill against 5 amazing smashers on the forum like classic mode from super smash bros ( with a twist). Here you bet a certain amount of play coins and if you beat the final person (me) you will be getting 5 times as much play coins from me. For example, Tim bets 10 pc and makes it and beats me. He wins 50 pc.

Rules and guide lines that you must follow:

1. No spamming or picking non neutral stages (must be battlefield, omega stage, town and city, and smashville)
2. Your lives carry over from battle to battle. Each challenger starts with 5 lives while the leader starts with 2. To do this have a 5 stock match but the leader will need to SD the amount of times needed. If you lose a stock SD the amount of times needed next match. If you lose all your lives you have two chances to continue. The first continue takes half off your original bet. The second time you use a continue you lose another half. Lose a 3rd time you WIN NOR LOSE NO PLAY COINS
3. Must report the stocks you lost in the match. This helps keep me updated and organized.
4. Battles can have items on or off IT IS UP TO THE CHALLENGER AND NO CUSTOMS.
5. On the final battle my stocks will equal your remaining stocks
6. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT SEND ME OR ANYONE ELSE PC. This is only so that I don't feel like I'm, taking people money. You are only setting a certain amount. Also you must have a certain amount. Minimum bet is 6 max is 14.
7. If a leader does not listen to rule 2 or 4 please tell me. You will be allowed to move on IF YOU WON and I will talk to them.
8.Failure to comply with any of these rules will have you automatically disqualified
9. Do not ask me about the 3ds version still looking for participants for leaders.

WII U ONLY (3DS version coming soon please be patient)[/
can I be a leader??? Or do I still have to beat you, and if I'm a leader does that mean eevery person that i defeat I get PC from Yu????

can I be a leader in the 3DS competition?? Or do I have to beat you first. And if I become a leader do I get PC for every person that I defeat??

can I be a leader in the 3DS competition?? Or do I have to beat you first. And if I become a leader do I get PC for every person that I defeat??
Well for one like I said, do not ask about 3ds classic challenge. Asking me to be a leader will lead me to saying no. 2. I will come to ask someone I have known for a while and I know their skills.

@ZEN has beaten me. It was quite a fight too. Very close. Although I think two stock is a little low three would be better but two is better because it's a challenge for us! :sneaky:

Reactions: ZEN
Wagering 14 pc because i cant lose it.

Wagering 14 pc because i cant lose it.
Before you fight then I like to show you what the final challenge waits for you. My nnid is cobman456

I'm awaiting A transaction, then i'll join

I'm awaiting A transaction, then i'll join
Alright so since you used a continue I will give you two options. You can fight me like a normal leader and receive the normal prize or have my stocks equal yours for the final fight for a better prize. Choice is yours

Was that it? i had entered with Kirby and i thought we were all having fun?

Was that it? i had entered with Kirby and i thought we were all having fun?
You can use a continue if you like. Thought you would figure it out from us SDing :/

Reactions: Robyn
Back