Contest Smashing Teams Tourney for SSB4 (Win 200 PC)

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
Me and Pacey won. gg
I Bowser Suicided twice to take their last stocks

Nova, do you mind banning some characters that players can use for the tourney?

I Bowser Suicided twice to take their last stocks
I thought Megalegacy was the one who used Bowser.

I thought Megalegacy was the one who used Bowser.
You want to ban Bowser, simply because of Bowserciding? Might as well ban Kirby, Ganon and Dedede while youre at it

You want to ban Bowser, simply because of Bowserciding? Might as well ban Kirby, Ganon and Dedede while youre at it
Why not?!

But why Kirby?!
I mean like, he's kind of different now. Nintendo kinda programmed him so that people can break out of his inhale in a few seconds. But for Bowser, when he grabs you, you

But why Kirby?!
I mean like, he's kind of different now. Nintendo kinda programmed him so that people can break out of his inhale in a few seconds. But for Bowser, when he grabs you, you
Right, but Kirby can suck em off the stage in midair and drop them, while he harmlessly floats back to the stage.

:meh: Really you can't beat it you ban it, true logic there
What if I did that to you? :bear:

But why Kirby?!
You have slightly more contr
What if I did that to you? :bear:
Then that sucks for me I wouldn't be here complaining about it. Just accept the lost, complaining isn't going to help you.

:eek:
*wish little mac and bowser were never born*

...... little mac isn't that good is you play right.

._.
1. Bowser is in one of the most famous franchises so why the heck would they leave him out.
2. Little Mac isn't that much pain if you know how to throw him off an edge without him getting back on

._.
1. Bowser is in one of the most famous franchises so why the heck would they leave him out.
2. Little Mac isn't that much pain if you know how to throw him off an edge without him getting back on
I swear if anyone else complains about Bowser again I'll...... well....... I'll be mad

Whatever.
There goes 30 PC gone in an instant.

@paceygym not complaining, just trying to prove a point. I never even said bowser shouldnt be in smash or anything

Well since that is all done, me and @Megalegacy won if you can't tell. NO i repeat NO more complaining and NO mare replies until Nova sees this.
@paceygym not complaining, just trying to prove a point. I never even said bowser shouldnt be in smash or anything
I know I quoted your post out of habit.

Whatever.
There goes 30 PC gone in an instant.
Youre not the only one losing 30 PC

Back