Contest Smashing Teams Tourney for SSB4 (Win 200 PC)

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
twitch twitch
Im just about sure that your team is next to face us. Team Ghost Pepper Salsa Shaking Norris Approved Pepper Spraying Rotten Egg Tossing High Jump Kicking Explosive Bottle Rocket Scientists!. Ive got Artisan!

Anyway @Nova we won you can go through all the post but we won ok.
Im just about sure that your team is next to face us. Team Ghost Pepper Salsa Shaking Norris Approved Pepper Spraying Rotten Egg Tossing High Jump Kicking Explosive Bottle Rocket Scientists!. Ive got Artisan!
We are (gulps) may the best team win! ;) I'll start a Battle startup PM

Hey I'm here guys, yeah no one is being banned. I mean, seriously,you want to ban Bowser for suiciding?
You do realize anyway Bowser throws himself down while doing that so he'd be the first to die anyway. I'll update the bracket now, congrats guys!

Hey I'm here guys, yeah no one is being banned. I mean, seriously,you want to ban Bowser for suiciding?
You do realize anyway Bowser throws himself down while doing that so he'd be the first to die anyway. I'll update the bracket now, congrats guys!
Thanks Me and Mega should have our next battle done soon btw

Thanks Me and Mega should have our next battle done soon btw
Okay great!

*Sees bracket got updated*
Yes

Hyrule Smashers lost (me and Mega)

Hyrule Smashers lost (me and Mega)
Darn =/

Me and @Wayne were really looking forward to battling you guys in the semifinals ;-;

Reactions: Eevee
Darn =/

Me and @Wayne were really looking forward to battling you guys in the semifinals ;-;
Who says we can't still fight?

Reactions: Eevee
Who says we can't still fight?
It's true we can still arrange a time to battle together some time im sure! :cat:

Okay, updated bracket!

Darn =/

Haha, dont worry Marc, you still got us! Ill use your own character against you :sneaky:

is this for the 3ds version of SSB4 or the wii u version of SSB4

is this for the 3ds version of SSB4 or the wii u version of SSB4
3ds

okay i am getting the 3ds version christmas so will still go on around christmas

okay i am getting the 3ds version christmas so will still go on around christmas
Weve already started..

Reactions: Mikaya
Back