Contest Smashing Teams Tourney for SSB4 (Win 200 PC)

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
I forgot about that
So now @Marc or @Mikaya can you refund me from @dragonninja829 and I'll refund @paceygym
Dragonninja never paid the entry fee. He had 5 PC so I payed 30 PC for the entry fee. Half for my entry fee and the other half for his. I can show proof if you wish.
I checked and he never payed so I returned the 15 PC you sent him @Nova.

As for @pacey, since @Megalegacy already payed for his partner, I see no problem with replacing him now. If Megalegacy wants back the PC for the entry fee that he sent for Dragonninja, you can send him the Play Coins.

Reactions: Magik
I checked and he never payed so I returned the 15 PC you sent him @Nova.

As for @pacey, since @Megalegacy already payed for his partner, I see no problem with replacing him now. If Megalegacy wants back the PC for the entry fee that he sent for Dragonninja, you can send him the Play Coins.
Okay glad that is straightened out

Can we please fight to eachother this weekend guys

Can we please fight to eachother this weekend guys
Which team are you on, I don't see you in the teams list?

Wow never knew that was a thing! you guys dieced before playing

I've used it in Brawl, didn't know it was avalible on the new ssb4 until I saw it on google.

I've used it in Brawl, didn't know it was avalible on the new ssb4 until I saw it on google.
I didn't know it was a thing at all

Yo team PAL's! @Mikaya and @Icemario us Chasing Tails @Wayne and @Marc are up against each other for a battle! we should arrange a time and get this tourney moving!.

Reactions: Mikaya
Our tourney is almost ready.
The only problem is that @Ruby is in the AUS time zone which makes things tricky.

Ya i told Nava to edit that in, it had your @themeisland at first
ah thnx

Yo team PAL's! @Mikaya and @Icemario us Chasing Tails @Wayne and @Marc are up against each other for a battle! we should arrange a time and get this tourney moving!.

It'll have to be the weekend, since Icy has school D: I haven't really spoken to him in ages though, he seems pretty busy lately. .-.

I'm free most of the time, though. ^.^

It'll have to be the weekend, since Icy has school D: I haven't really spoken to him in ages though, he seems pretty busy lately. .-.

I'm free most of the time, though. ^.^
Its fine im happy to wait aslong as he needs :cat: we should hold a pm of us 4 so @Icemario can see it and reply for a time he feels is good for him. (since he is probably the most busy) and we can work from there with our times.

Reactions: Icemario and Mikaya
lemme join

Me and Pacey won. gg

Me and pepy lost.

Back