Splatoon Finds.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello everyone,P2 here! :) So,as the title implies,I'm going to talk about Splatoon. :love: And what I found out about it. (Please,feel free to say any updates you may have found out. ;) ) Ok,so as you all know,Splatoon's coming out in May,but the actual day is still hidden from me unfortunately.Also,the enemies we,as the Inklings have to fight? The Octolings.... :mad: It's a battle for dominance!!! Now as I was searching through YouTube videos, I saw a few things that may help us out in better understanding of our enemy. 1:They fire ink as well. 2:The number of tentacles on the Octolings resemble how strong they are (A theory). 3:The Octoling ink makes it harder to run through unlike the the ink Inkling's fire. Traps everywhere... :eek:

Anyhoo,I also noticed that you'll be able to outfit your Inkling character with clothes and other accessories. :D Sweet! Not to mention skin color,as well.And it seems like the clothes will have to be bought,so maybe in Single Player campaign, there'll be money you can pick up.I'm guessing from the video.I have a few more things,but first,I wanna hear from you guys waiting in anticipation! :3

Reactions: 3823
Hmm seems like some great characteristics of the game already somewhat given out . It really makes me want to get the game too :D ( but sadly I have no Wii U , I thought it was for the 3ds :p ) Hope an exact date will be released soon and to be thinking of it , 2 months ain't so long ... or is it D:

Reactions: P2.0
@Jacknoir12 :Ikr? I had my suspicions about the customizations,but the last video I I watched really helped prove it! :D (Also,I hope you get one soon! :) ) And it shouldn't be far,but time moves slower when you're waiting for something... D: The pain... ;-;

Splatoon seems like a really interesting game, so I will consider picking it up. The customizations sounds really cool, and I hope for more custom features. The online mode also sounds like a really fun game mode. I can only think of it as Call of duty in toon Version. I hope there is a capture the flag mode too, that would be epic.

@GerudoWarrior :While I haven't played Call of Duty,I think this'll be one of my first shooter games from this perspective.Not to mention no blood shed,just ink. ;) Also,I'm excited about the customizations as well! I can't wait to deck out my Inkling with some cool threads and kicks. :cool:

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
I am so excited for this gaamee ^_^ . The idea of splashing paints sounds too fun, and I like how they made the characters all unique. I feel like this game is going to be a success. \o/

Anyways, the customization feature sounds cool. I was looking up videos too the other day and I found there's different types of weapons as well. That got me excited, because you could take the painty thingy and roll it around stage or use a paintgun to shoot the walls. Different weapons = more variety = challenge = fun

There's one thing I'm curious about though. In all the videos I've seen, they've only shown one stage. I hope they'll be a good amount of stages to choose from, and they put at least 5. They're probably going to show the other locations later, but it still makes me curious.

@rawrrie :Ikr! :D I'm really excited for it as well! The minute I saw this,I was like:Don't let anything stop you from obtaining this. O-O. :hilarious: The different weapons other than the standard paintgun really got me going,especially that sniper... :sneaky: (BTW,Painty thingy? Now who sound adorbs? X3 ) Also,in one video I watched,some person theorized that there may be more than one because on one scene,they showed the Octolings having a a series of underground dome-like places before they come to invade the surface. :eek: I'm guessing we'll be able to go down there too,as well having a few places above ground to battle it out. ;)

@rawrrie :Ikr! :D I'm really excited for it as well! The minute I saw this,I was like:Don't let anything stop you from obtaining this. O-O. :hilarious: The different weapons other than the standard paintgun really got me going,especially that sniper... :sneaky: (BTW,Painty thingy? Now who sound adorbs? X3 ) Also,in one video I watched,some person theorized that there may be more than one because on one scene,they showed the Octolings having a a series of underground dome-like places before they come to invade the surface. :eek: I'm guessing we'll be able to go down there too,as well having a few places above ground to battle it out. ;)

I hope they add lots of fun stages. This game has potential \o/

And thankyou :3

I hope they add lots of fun stages. This game has potential \o/

And thankyou :3
I hope so as well,it really does seem fun! :D And NP. :p

I've watched the Splatoon tumblr, and the few stages they've shown look wonderful. I also can't get enough of the Shrimp guy and his "slightly morbid designer jacket". That line almost killed me.

@pk-espurr :Ikr? XD While it is funny,everything's gotten me so curious about how exactly everyone's gonna be like through single player campaign,y'know? I'm still on pins and needles waiting for May to come! :D

@P2.0 I suspect the single player will involve lots of puzzle elements mixed together with classic shooter elements, such as actually aiming for the enemy. I really want to know more about it!
On an unrelated note, it'd be so fun if Splatoon was to release on my birthday, as my birthday is in May.

@pk-espurr :I think you actually will have to aim for the enemy in single player.There were boss fights included in the trailer,and also I think I saw a couple of puzzles as well. :3. And yes! It is coming out in May,and that's when my birthday is as well! :D I don't know what day though... .-.

Hey everyone! I found some new things last night! :D For one,the character you play in Single Player Campaign name is Mehgan. ^^ *Burns it into his mind* Also,about the clothes? Seems as though there are also special attributes that come with them.For one example,if you bought a shirt,it could have a special attribute that allows you to swim through ink quicker! :eek:. And wearing them often will increase their special ability! But,some clothes can only be worn if you're cool enough.If you aren't,even if you have enough money,you CANNOT wear them.Earn coolness by battling it out to earn exp!

The same goes for when you buy new weapons.If your exp's too low,you cannot purchase them.Also,in battle, you can have a main weapon,a sub weapon,and a special weapon.How you'll equip them is up to you. ;) And that's what I found out! (Unfortunately, I still haven't pinpointed when in May it will come out)

Hey everyone! I found some new things last night! :D For one,the character you play in Single Player Campaign name is Mehgan. ^^ *Burns it into his mind* Also,about the clothes? Seems as though there are also special attributes that come with them.For one example,if you bought a shirt,it could have a special attribute that allows you to swim through ink quicker! :eek:. And wearing them often will increase their special ability! But,some clothes can only be worn if you're cool enough.If you aren't,even if you have enough money,you CANNOT wear them.Earn coolness by battling it out to earn exp!

The same goes for when you buy new weapons.If your exp's too low,you cannot purchase them.Also,in battle, you can have a main weapon,a sub weapon,and a special weapon.How you'll equip them is up to you. ;) And that's what I found out! (Unfortunately, I still haven't pinpointed when in May it will come out)

I love the idea they added to the clothes. I thought they'd only be there for eye-candy :p

Awesomeee, the variety of weapons is going to make this game interesting. \o/

Did they reveal anything about how many maps there are going to be? >.<

@rawrrie :They showed what looked to me to be a few top side, and some underground where the Octarian army resides.I'm guessing we'll be able to unlock them if we finish some of the Single Player Campaign. :)

Every bit of new Splatoon information makes me more excited to get the game!! All I need now is a Wii U, and money to purchase it. Fortunately, the Wii U is almost here, and I have two months to set aside some cash!

@pk-espurr :Ikr!? I can hardly contain my excitement too! :D I recently found some other stuff too if you have some time. :p

@P2.0 I'd love to hear about the other stuff you've heard about!!!

@pk-espurr :Ok! :D Well,it seems like there's gonna be city/lobby called Inkopolis.I'm thinking this is where other players will meet up. (From around the world,maybe? We'll have to wait and see. :p ) I'm not sure if if Voice-Chat will be a thing or not,I heard it was,some people say otherwise.But if it is,we'll be able to talk with our teammates in battles.Also,in Inkopolis,there's a giant tower.That's where all the multiplayer matches will be held.So any time you want to battle against others,head there. :D I think you've read the comments above about the clothes and weapons,right? But what I forgot to mention was sometimes you can do a direct hit for an instant K.O.! Very useful to know about,lol. :sneaky:

Back