Splatoon Finds.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
@Larsi :Ikr? It wouldn't be much of a challenge if everything was unlocked from the start.No matter,just have to splat a few people,and everything all be golden like fried shrimp. ;)

@P2.0 Are you getting it on the release date. I might get it on the release date if I am available for it, but I will definetely pick up Close to the date.

@Larsi :I'ma try to if I get my $100 earlier than the 12th.I'll just get dad to pre-order it then,if possible. :thumbsup:

@P2.0 Good idea. Where I live, Nintendi is not so popular, so I don`t really have to pre order the game or stand in a line at the launch date. I think I will either convince my dad to drive me Down to the local gamestop (Its a long way), or I will just simply take the bus and get it, like I did With Majoras mask 3D.

@Larsi :Really,it's not? :eek: That's a shock, but hey,no lines,right? XD That's always a plus! That'll be great deal then! Is Nintendo games inexpensive there?

@P2.0 I wouldnt say inexpensive, but Wii U games are often cheaper than ps4 and Xbone games.

@Larsi :Ah,I see. :eek: That's still pretty good,tho! :D. (BTW,I just noticed your new profile pic. :thumbsup:

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
Nintendo is pretty popular where I live, but I never have to stand in line. If I wanted to get something, it would probably be avaliable, except for rare amiibos and the New 3ds, but there were shortages of those everywhere. I'm going to try to get Splatoon Day 1.

Reactions: P2.0
@pk-espurr :So help me,I'm gonna try to do the same! D: Hopefully, my dad will help me place an order online.If not,I mayyyyyy have to wait for just a little....bit... o.o

Everyone!!!!!! It's confirmed that on May 29th,Splatoon will be in stores!!!!! :D :D :thumbsup: (Of course,everyone who watched the video knows this,lol) For those who missed it,or haven't watched it yet,that should lighten your spirits. :) It did for me.Also,it's true:Splatoon Amiibos are coming too! (So blowing my $100 on it :hilarious: )

Reactions: GerudoWarrior and 2071
Everyone!!!!!! It's confirmed that on May 29th,Splatoon will be in stores!!!!! :D :D :thumbsup: (Of course,everyone who watched the video knows this,lol) For those who missed it,or haven't watched it yet,that should lighten your spirits. :) It did for me.Also,it's true:Splatoon Amiibos are coming too! (So blowing my $100 on it :hilarious: )
I can`t wait!!

Back