Splatoon Finds.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Anyhoo,I also noticed that you'll be able to outfit your Inkling character with clothes and other accessories. :D Sweet! Not to mention skin color,as well.And it seems like the clothes will have to be bought,so maybe in Single Player campaign, there'll be money you can pick up.I'm guessing from the video.I have a few more things,but first,I wanna hear from you guys waiting in anticipation! :3

I'm actually choosing a female character just because of the accessories :3
The hair is way prettier too

@ZeldaGuy026 :Well,no arguments there,lol. XD The girl character's hair is very beautiful, tbh.I may(If there's other files)make one as well. :p

I like how Splatoon tries to do unique things with the gameplay. I hear somewhere that certain multiplayer modes will be locked away until a certain number of players have a rank, but I'm not too sure how I feel about thag. On one hand, they're keeping content away from us. On the other hand, it won't be locked long, and it will help keep me coming back to the game for the new modes and stuff as they get unlocked

Reactions: P2.0
@ToxicWolf1132 :Seriously?? :eek: Interesting...So more multiplayer modes will be unlocked as we build ranks...That's good,I agree with you! It'll be fun to raise our ranks for the modes! :D All the more reason to keep challenging other players! :sneaky:

They have more arms but we have paint!

We will not allow the octalings to win, for we are inklings! :artist:

@paceygym : *^* Come,let us join hands,and tentacles,and bring an end to the Octarian army! Inklings rule!!!

Reactions: 3391
if only i had a wii u ._. okay time to ask my older brother wat he's gonna do with his 700 bucks

You guys have gotten me hyped for this game now! I really hope that there is going to be a voice chat mechanism, because communicating strategies and positions in the Battle would be awesome. As for the customizations, I like how they use the Word "cool". Imagine going to a store to buy a new pair of jeans and the cashier is like "Nope, you are not cool enough to wear this". :rotfl:

EDIT: @P2.0 did you watch this video?

Last edited:
@tyrone500 : :hilarious: I hope he helps you out! :thumbsup: @GerudoWarrior :I'm kinda hoping and kinda not hoping for Voice Chat.First reason is,I don't want anyone to hear my lame voice. XD Second reason is,I kinda want to discuss plans for winning with my teammates,interact with them,y'know? I also think it's a fun concept to earn 'coolness' to purchase better clothes,hats,act.It made me laugh,lol.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
@tyrone500 : :hilarious: I hope he helps you out! :thumbsup: @GerudoWarrior :I'm kinda hoping and kinda not hoping for Voice Chat.First reason is,I don't want anyone to hear my lame voice. XD Second reason is,I kinda want to discuss plans for winning with my teammates,interact with them,y'know? I also think it's a fun concept to earn 'coolness' to purchase better clothes,hats,act.It made me laugh,lol.
yep i hope to XD but he's thinking about starting to save up for college a pc and a car :p

Nintendo sadly confirmed that there wouldnt be any voice chat all in the game :(. I just watched some youtube videos, and I am now sure that this game has claimed a spot in my Collection. The multiplayer experience looks so dang cool, and the variety of weapons are wonderful. I fell in love With the ink sniper :sneaky:

@tyron:Aw.Well,I hope you find some way to get a Wii U.Maybe for your birthday? @GerudoWarrior :Ah,well.It's fine though,still has alot of good points in it! :thumbsup: And I know I can get it at my birthday. $100 spending money! Yus! *^*

I'm not disappointed in the lack of voice chat. Most other games with voice chat intended for strategy have ended up in excessive cussing and mom insults. I usually turn it off anyways. But I can understand why others might want to have it.

@pk-espurr :I've never experienced it before,Voice Chat,I mean.Is it really that bad? :eek:

While some of the time it can be okay, most games have a large population of ravage, insulting, and immature teenage boys. As a girl, I was constantly insulted, thus, I don't have trust in most voice chat.

Reactions: P2.0 and Hayleia
I found out something I didnt like though: the Developers are locking away content from us. There is something called ranking Battles, which you have to be Level 10 or higher to play on. That is okay. But something that is not okay is that they will unlock ranking Battles when so so many total players worldwide has reached Level 10. I don`t know how many players that much have reached Level 10 in order for it to unlock, but I hope it as few as possible.

I feel like I'm in the minority again when I say I like that idea. It makes me want to reach level 10 as fast as possible so I can be one of the first to play that mode. It's not like I have to pay to get access to it either. It's just away to motivate players to keep playing, which an online-focused multiplayer game should really have.

I see. That is kind of the Bright side to it. What I don`t like about it is that it may take either forever or no time to unlock it. Splat Zones seems much more competitive tha Turf War, and I am into that kind of stuff. So the earlier I get to play the game mode, the better. By the way the Paint roller looks amazing!

@pk-espurr :Aww. :/ Well,if it's one thing I don't like,it's guys acting immature in games.I'm a boy,but I'm even surprised they'd act that way. (Must not have been disciplined as kids..) My apologies. @Lovuria :I dunno man, that may be our drive to keep trying to get better,get stronger,y'know? I'd go for it. :p.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
@P2.0 Yeah, I do not have a problem at all With reaching a certain rank to get acces to ranked Battles. What I do have a problem With is that they are locking it away from us in the start. But I can see why they do it though. It would be boring to get acces to splat zones, and nearly no one to play With.

Back