Spot in the Sun

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to tell the nominated Pedians how awesome they are?

• Total voters
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Hi yall!

I think we all know that 3Dspedians are amazing, right? But some are even more awesome so I figured we could use a Spot in the Sun thread.

The first nominee is @Kyubey at the time I only just set up my Story Shop I was quite unsure about my skill as a writer. He encouraged me to keep writing by buying all (literally all) stories and giving feedback. I was a newbie to both publishing my writing and to the forums and it helped me a lot. So Kyubey; You're awesome. :D
The second nominee is @CrazyElf for randomly giving me 25 pc when I wanted something very badly but did not have the pc. That's very kind. CrazyElf you're awesome.:D Of course there are lots of other pedians who should know of their amazingness (@Marc @Mikaya @Nova and the list goes on) which is what this thread is for. Please help to spread the word of their greatness.
youre-awesome.gif

What is it/How does it work?o_O
1a. The nominee can nominate two new persons with a reason why
b. The first one to post(and only the first please!) can nominate someone as well, after that only the nominees can.
2. We all tell these people how awesome they are :D
3. If the nominees do not pick a new person in 3 days then anyone (anyone? Yes, anyone) may suggest a new nominee with the reason states why they are so awesome.

Why can't anyone randomly suggest nominees? Because this thread would quickly become chaos and because an overload of nominees would shorten their sun-time. There is nothing to be won except for a good reputation, eternal glory and a lot of smiley faces. :cool::D:);):nailbiting:(And me and possible others too congratulating you on how awesome you are on your profile.) Have fun!

Reactions: Derplink_:3, Artisan, Moon Rain and 4 others
Aw, thanks ^_^

Still kinda sad that you ended the story shop though :/ but that's okay! :D

Reactions: PersonSP
Aw, thanks ^_^

Still kinda sad that you ended the story shop though :/ but that's okay! :D
You're welcome! (And awesome!) So who are your nominees? I ended the shop because I want to write on some longer stories which requires my full focus. :)

Yup, I wish you good luck on your story! :D
First, I nominate @3dsatackman for welcoming me to 3DSPedia and teaching me how to open an animal crossing furniture shop.
Second, I nominate @ErixSan for doing giveaways, and teaching me some of the ropes!

I also nominate @Marc for doing all these giveaways ^_^

Reactions: 3dsatackman, ErixSan and PersonSP
:D
Thanks! Your pretty amazing too!

Reactions: PersonSP

Last edited:
Hi yall!

I think we all know that 3Dspedians are amazing, right? But some are even more awesome so I figured we could use a Spot in the Sun thread.

The first nominee is @Kyubey at the time I only just set up my Story Shop I was quite unsure about my skill as a writer. He encouraged me to keep writing by buying all (literally all) stories and giving feedback. I was a newbie to both publishing my writing and to the forums and it helped me a lot. So Kyubey; You're awesome. :D
The second nominee is @CrazyElf for randomly giving me 25 pc when I wanted something very badly but did not have the pc. That's very kind. CrazyElf you're awesome.:D Of course there are lots of other pedians who should know of their amazingness (@Marc @Mikaya @Nova and the list goes on) which is what this thread is for. Please help to spread the word of their greatness.
youre-awesome.gif

What is it/How does it work?o_O
1a. The nominee can nominate two new persons with a reason why
b. The first one to post(and only the first please!) can nominate someone as well, after that only the nominees can.
2. We all tell these people how awesome they are :D
3. If the nominees do not pick a new person in 3 days then anyone (anyone? Yes, anyone) may suggest a new nominee with the reason states why they are so awesome.

Why can't anyone randomly suggest nominees? Because this thread would quickly become chaos and because an overload of nominees would shorten their sun-time. There is nothing to be won except for a good reputation, eternal glory and a lot of smiley faces. :cool::D:);):nailbiting:(And me and possible others too congratulating you on how awesome you are on your profile.) Have fun!
Aww shucks. Thanks for nominating me <3. Here is a random 150 PC lol.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and PersonSP
Aww shucks. Thanks for nominating me <3. Here is a random 150 PC lol.
That's not random but very kind indeed:p:eek::) <3Who are your nominees?

That's not random but very kind indeed:p:eek::) <3Who are your nominees?
Uhm...

@Siri- For answering some questions. Jk. For being nice to me :D
@Nova- For being my buddy :D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Uhm...

@Siri- For answering some questions. Jk. For being nice to me :D
@Nova- For being my buddy :D
Awww.... Thanks man!:D
Your my buddy too! :D

Reactions: PersonSP and CrazyElf
Congratulations! You are awesome! :thumbsup::D:cool:Who are your nominees?

Congratulations! You are awesome! :thumbsup::D:cool:Who are your nominees?
We nominate 2 people?

awww Thanks Elfy :D
I nominate @Rin because she can relate to me and we are very good friends!
I nominate @Earth2543 for being extremely nice to me in Pokemon xD

(and if possible one more @Mikaya for always lightening the mood in the Shout Box whenever she joins xD oooh and I love her accent <3)

Everyone's taking my nominees!
Anyway here are mine:
@SunnyWindy -- For the awesome GFX and cool conversations at the Shoutbox
@SuperMii3D -- For all those SSB battles (we are still tied 2 for 2) and for being an awesome friend

awww Thanks Elfy :D
I nominate @Rin because she can relate to me and we are very good friends!
I nominate @Earth2543 for being extremely nice to me in Pokemon xD

(and if possible one more @Mikaya for always lightening the mood in the Shout Box whenever she joins xD oooh and I love her accent <3)
Wow thank:eek:
Now i have to name 2 people right? How do you tag a name?

Awww thanks Nova ;___;

Now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, do I run in circles?

Wow thank:eek:
Now i have to name 2 people right? How do you tag a name?
Just do @ and then their name and Jup both @Mikaya and @Earth2543 can select new nominees. And of course to all you nominees you are obviously awesome!:D
ac7ec56b50756cb93c225c5d374d7840.590x464x1.gif

Reactions: Magik
i nominate @PersonSP cuz she is fun to talk with and she is one of the few people i met when im newly join this forum i will keep those memories with me :)
and @numage for her brilliant drawing (and for being thai) and of cuz that everyone in this forum is awsome!

Last edited:
Thank you Earth! Ok now I have to think who I should nominate, lets see...

i nominate @PersonSP cuz she is fun to talk with and she is one of the few people i met when im newly join this forum i will keep those memories with me :)
and @numage for her brilliant drawing (and for being thai) and of cuz that everyone in this forum is awsome!
Thanks! :3 @numage you're awesome! I nominate @Wayne for always being in good spirits and the super cute Eevee avatar. My other nominee is @Moon Rain for being a great mod and a very kind person.

Reactions: Moon Rain and Eevee
Back