Spot in the Sun

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to tell the nominated Pedians how awesome they are?

• Total voters
I just say Hi so you won't steal my lunch money Batfreak! :ninja:

Reactions: Batfreak and Magik
Thanks @Nova! I nominate @SunnyWindy because she always says hi to me, and I nominate @BenShenton16 because he's a cool kid and is always super pleasant.
thx batfreak I nominate @SmashChamp Because hes super poperler and awesome the same gos for @paceygym and @darksoul

thx batfreak I nominate @SmashChamp Because hes super poperler and awesome the same gos for @paceygym and @darksoul
@EmeraldSoul and @Meowth if your allowed a 4th cuz al of them are my friends and super nice and talk to me when I want them to

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea, we should keep this going. Yo! @Nova ! @SuperMii3D ! @serperiormind996 ! You guys still need to nominate two others each! :D
I nominate Megalegacy cuz I like his creativity in sigs, our conversations, and his smash skill.
Also, cobman456 cuz he likes alot of games I like and I like his confidence in smash.
U guys r gr8 ;)

Reactions: Megalegacy98
I nominate Megalegacy cuz I like his creativity in sigs, our conversations, and his smash skill.
Also, cobman456 cuz he likes alot of games I like and I like his confidence in smash.
U guys r gr8 ;)
@cobman456 @Megalegacy

I was just tagging them for you

Reactions: NIN10
I was called to greatness. What is good.

I nominate @MaskSmash because he is so cool and a great artist and a great friend.
I also nominate @paceygym for his smash skills and his muffin essence

Reactions: PersonSP and ✍MaskSmash✌
I nominate @MaskSmash because he is so cool and a great artist and a great friend.
I also nominate @paceygym for his smash skills and his muffin essence
I nominate Wayne because of his fluffiness :3

Reactions: Eevee
Hehehe thanks Pacey! :hug:
I nominate @Derplink_:3 for being an amazing friend for the past week and always making me happier then i already am :cat: and i nominate @Siri because he is a great guy who can achieve anything he puts his mind to :cat:

Reactions: PersonSP and Derplink_:3
Hehehe thanks Pacey! :hug:
I nominate @Derplink_:3 for being an amazing friend for the past week and always making me happier then i already am :cat: and i nominate @Siri because he is a great guy who can achieve anything he puts his mind to :cat:
I was more than happy that I made you happier then u ever were @Wayne :cat::hug:

I nominate @Wayne for being the best and cutest pet friend ever.:cat:

Reactions: PersonSP and Eevee
I nominate @paceygym for being the best cousin here on 3dspedia. :D:cat:

Reactions: PersonSP and 3391
Reactions: Derplink_:3
Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Derplink_:3
I got one nomination. #MostPopular

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
I nominate @cobman456 because he is a total PRO God in Super Smash Bros., an awsome friend, and never made fun of me even if I lost against him many times!! xD :p (and he called me a good artist and also nominated me!) Not to mention that he got PRO in a small amount of time, when he left the SB :(

I also nominate @pepy550 because he is an skilled player in Smash Bros, an awsome guidence and coach in the game mentioned earlier (he helped me practice with some characters) and finally because he is also a model grammar 3dspedian!!
It's like he never makes a mistake in grammar, like NEVER. :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I nominate @cobman456 because he is a total PRO God in Super Smash Bros., an awsome friend, and never made fun of me even if I lost against him many times!! xD :p (and he called me a good artist and also nominated me!) Not to mention that he got PRO in a small amount of time, when he left the SB :(

I also nominate @pepy550 because he is an skilled player in Smash Bros, an awsome guidence and coach in the game mentioned earlier (he helped me practice with some characters) and finally because he is also a model grammar 3dspedian!!
It's like he never makes a mistake in grammar, like NEVER. :p
I nominate you @MaskSmash for being a great friend and for being a loyal member in the Hyrule Heroes Club/Team. :D

Reactions: PersonSP and ✍MaskSmash✌
Back