Spot in the Sun

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to tell the nominated Pedians how awesome they are?

• Total voters
Nawwwwwww hehehe thank you both so much your both so lovely :love::cat::hug: *continues giving lots of hugs hehe :hug: :hug:

I nominate @Derplink_:3 for always looking for new ways to make me happy hehe :cat:
I nominate @Wayne for being too adorable and for being a very worthy friend to have :D:cat:

Reactions: PersonSP and Eevee
I nominate @potato for being round and little and edible.

Reactions: Mikaya and Derplink_:3
Reactions: Mikaya, Moon Rain, PersonSP and 1 other person
Thanks ^_^ I'll nominate @paceygym for being brave enough to start a conversation with me and explaining the history of his name to me : D and because he's a nice person in general ^_^ I also nominate @SmashChamp for being kind and more mature than most kids in my class :D

Reactions: PersonSP
Me turn!

I'll nominate @Moon Rain for being an amazing friend and I'll nominate @ErixSan for creating joyful reviews for me to read.

Reactions: ErixSan, PersonSP and Moon Rain
ThreadNecro.gif

Thread Revived.

Also, I nominate @rawrrie for being awesome and picking my avi

And @pepy550 for being a great friend who I can talk to when I'm bored :D

Reactions: PersonSP and 3823
Aww you can't more than two people >.< I would have voted for probably like tons ! But here's my choice :3
I nominate the one and only @rawrrie for being one of my first good friends that I have ever made on 3dspedia :D
Next I nominate the potato @Megalegacy because he is a good and nice person to talk to :D

I wish I could probably list a ton more users but I'll leave that for something secret in the future :sneaky:

Reactions: Megalegacy98 and 3823
*wait to be nominated*

Reactions: Mikaya and 2071
Aww you can't more than two people >.< I would have voted for probably like tons ! But here's my choice :3
I nominate the one and only @rawrrie for being one of my first good friends that I have ever made on 3dspedia :D
Next I nominate the potato @Megalegacy because he is a good and nice person to talk to :D

I wish I could probably list a ton more users but I'll leave that for something secret in the future :sneaky:
That's the exact reason you can only pick two :p Otherwise everyone would nominate everyone.

Reactions: Mikaya
I nominate @Eridan for valuing me as a friend and not ditching me afterward. ;~;
You're also very kind, helpful and funny.

Also nominate @P2.0 for being insanely generous. This week, he gave away 50 pc to someone because they wanted an icon.
>.<)/ You're also a really nice person in general and I appreciate you.

Reactions: 2071
I didn't even know about this,tbh.Of course,I nominate @rawrrie because she's one of the nicest people I've met here in 3DS Pedis.She helps people with signatures, searches up icons for people,and donates! (Not gonna lie,that comment made my eyes...water. ;-; Darn it,I'm getting too soft... ).

I'd also like to nominate @Marc for just helping out people in general here. (I know it's his job,BTW. <.< ) He really connects with everyone,and he's really generous! He helped me get KI:U,and that's like,one of the still expensive games for 3DS you can get! ;-; Thanks so much...

Back