Starlight Illusions Gym

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
OK that's fine but how to I transfer pc to u

Click on my amount of PC under my username. It should be self-explanatory from there.

I'm online.

Last edited:
OK so I'm sorry again but are the pc on this page and the 3ds connected or are they seperate

OK so I'm sorry again but are the pc on this page and the 3ds connected or are they seperate

They are on this page. Or you can go to my profile page and send it from there.

OK the for clearing that up I was confused looks like I'll have to battle you another time I'm sorry to waste your time.

OK the for clearing that up I was confused looks like I'll have to battle you another time I'm sorry to waste your time.

Send me a PM when you're ready to battle me another day then.

Send me a PM when you're ready to battle me another day then.
OK thank you for your time

Reactions: Vii
VII, I CHALANGE YOU TO A DULE. In all seriousness though, I want to battle against you I have only heard stories of how your extreamly strong but I would like to test those stories. I'm available tomorrow if you are. Let's battle k.

VII, I CHALANGE YOU TO A DULE. In all seriousness though, I want to battle against you I have only heard stories of how your extreamly strong but I would like to test those stories. I'm available tomorrow if you are. Let's battle k.

Duel* Now or tomorrow?

Tommaro

Alright. Invite me to a conversation when you want to battle. Don't forget to read the rules and send me the 3PC. :3

Oh wait what 3PC I've made tons of quality posts and yet I still have zero PC is this site rigged or something

Hey vii I want to battle you and I have a question.

You say all mega allowed but banned items Kangaskhanite or Lucarionite?
Can I use it or not?

Hey vii I want to battle you and I have a question.

You say all mega allowed but banned items Kangaskhanite or Lucarionite?
Can I use it or not?

They're banned for a reason. You cannot use them. Please send me a PM when you can battle. Thanks.

Can we have a gym battle?

Wait, is Greninja allowed? Because I thought I saw it in an earlier list.

Wait, is Greninja allowed? Because I thought I saw it in an earlier list.

If it is not on my banned list, then you can use it. Greninja was never on my banned list.

If it is not on my banned list, then you can use it. Greninja was never on my banned list.
Oh thanks! Just wondering!

Hi Vii! I challenge you to a battle. This is actually gonna be my first gym battle attempt. I'll give you the PC once you can battle. I'm available 'til 3:30! (Because of HW) :( FC: 1693-1407-6490

Hey Vii! Can we have a rematch plz? I'll pay you once you respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, never mind, sorry. I have to go do HW now. :(

>:3 Hey vii, Gym Challenger appears~

>:3 Hey vii, Gym Challenger appears~

Gym leader music starts playing

Reactions: Mr. Kream and ThePartyPixel
Back