Battle Types: 6v6 Double Battle
3DS Friend Code: 4141-2186-6408
IGN: Vii

Gym Badge:
10.png

Battling Rules

Follow Smogon's OU Rules.

1.Kalos/ORAS Caught/ Bred Pokemon ONLY.

2. Any Mega allowed, I have both XY and ORAS.

Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Thus: A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.

Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.

Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.

OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.

Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.

No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.

Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 Pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being Leftovers on a Blissey and Leftovers on a Gourgeist is not allowed BUT Black Sludge on Amoonguss and Leftovers on Blissey is allowed.

Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite, Salamencite, Soul Dew, Quick Claw

Banned Move: Swagger

* Banned Pokemon *

Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Feel free to ask any questions about my gym.

Rematch every 24 hours unless I say otherwise.
I'd like to battle you on the 20th of January this year if you're available

I'd like to battle you on the 20th of January this year if you're available

I don't know if I'll have off work then. Why the 20th tho? What time?

I don't know if I'll have off work then. Why the 20th tho? What time?
Sorry for the awkward timing but I just joined and I've been looking for some good fights. The reason behind the date is that I need some time to prepare and I have to juggle school on top of that also I would say whatever time works for you. You're also welcome to change the date if you need

Sorry for the awkward timing but I just joined and I've been looking for some good fights. The reason behind the date is that I need some time to prepare and I have to juggle school on top of that also I would say whatever time works for you. You're also welcome to change the date if you need

PM me when you're ready and I'll let you know when I can.

PM me when you're ready and I'll let you know when I can.
Thanks

Vii, my friend @Aintz battled you in pokemon showdown so can I battle you in pokemon showdown?

Vii, my friend @Aintz battled you in pokemon showdown so can I battle you in pokemon showdown?

Is this a gym battle? All gym battles are on wifi. If this isn't a gym battle, don't post it here.

Is this a gym battle? All gym battles are on wifi. If this isn't a gym battle, don't post it here.
gym battle

gym battle

You have to send me 3PC for the gym battle. I only play doubles. So make sure you read the rules.

You have to send me 3PC for the gym battle. I only play doubles. So make sure you read the rules.
Ok, Paid

276.jpg

I'm here for a gym battle.

Reactions: Vii
Excuse me, I need to ask something, why is Talonflame banned? It's not banned in Smogon OU (Aren't that the rules 3DSpedia is using) and why is it bold?

Reactions: Bobcam7!
Excuse me, I need to ask something, why is Talonflame banned? It's not banned in Smogon OU (Aren't that the rules 3DSpedia is using) and why is it bold?

I find Talonflame unfair and I don't like it. We don't always use Smogon OU rules. We (Gym Leaders) can twist the rules for our gyms however we like. It's in bold because people often forget about it.

Reactions: J9794
I find Talonflame unfair and I don't like it. We don't always use Smogon OU rules. We (Gym Leaders) can twist the rules for our gyms however we like. It's in bold because people often forget about it.
Oh, tbh that's really weird since challengers might have to change their team everytime but sure, I was making a team to challenge all the Gym Leaders but you don't allow T-Flame guess I'll have discard that idea.

I'll challenge you you'll be my first but I'm only available at 12 pm on saturday because i'm in southeast asian PM me!(I'm new here I dont know how to PM here)thank you

Oh, tbh that's really weird since challengers might have to change their team everytime but sure, I was making a team to challenge all the Gym Leaders but you don't allow T-Flame guess I'll have discard that idea.

You can still use T-Flame against the other leaders, there's no reason to keep the same team for every gym ^^.
Apart from that, something more important than banning talonflame, there are gyms like Vii's where you can only challenge for double battles, and there are another gyms where you can only have single battles. So you'll probably need one team dedicated to singles and one team dedicated to doubles or you are gonna have a hard time.

Reactions: Vii
I'd like to challenge this gym today if possible.

hey i challenge you gym leader my friend code is 139286480640 i read all the rules and my pokemon are fighting fit tell me yohr friend code and we can get this battle started!

I challenge you to a Gym battle! PC Paid :sneaky:

aside from the badges are there any prices in the gyms?

Back