Moon/Sun Sun/Moon just got hyped - Which starter will you pick?

• Thread starter Toxiccow
  • Start date

Which starter is your pick

• Rowlet

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Litten

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Popplio

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
Toxiccow

Toxiccow

True Darkness
Towns Folk
if you haven't seen the reveal yet, ->
The starter is odd looking, yet amazing. They're all cute. So is the legendaries. After seeing that, which version will you pick after looking at the legend and what starter is your first choice, #teamrowlet (grass type), #teamlitten (fire type), or #teampopplio (water type) I personally chose Pokemon moon and the starter litten. Hype train o/

It wil be released on 18/11/16 or 18th of November 2016
The region looks like it's based in Hawaii
Tell me what do you want to see like extra content, character customization, or other mechanics

Disclaimer .....
Pokemon is a media franchise published and owned by Japanese video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996, focused on the titular creatures
YT: http://www.youtube.com/Pokemon
I'm using the content to express my feelings and give opinions about it. >_>

<3 a cow

Last edited:
lol at Popplio. I guess we couldn't have two good water starters in a row.

Rowlet is cute but idc, Litten is clearly the best

Lunaala (the Moon legendary) is my favorite so I guess I'm team Moon now.

The starters look pretty good and I think I'll be choosing Rowlet. I really wanna see the evolutions of the starters too. :eek: As for the legendaries, I'm more curious on what types they'll be. I'm guessing Solgaleo will be Fire/Steel or Dark and Lunala would be Dark/Fairy maybe? xP I'm probably going to be picking Sun since Lunala just looks really weird in my opinion. o-O

Also, yay character customization is back. ;u;

Reactions: Livada
I'm hyped for character customization to. I'll just hope for now o/

And I hope the wifi battle stage is not limited to one plain blue stage
Hype train \o

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else feels like this region is Hawaii and well maybe the water starters evolution will be great so I am on team Litten and I am on team moon since I was on it from the beginning and I like even more now.

Also, the region is based on Hawaii and it looks like character customization is there. ^u^
the release date is 18/11/16 or 18th of November 2016
<3 a cow

I just found this Japanese video of Pokemon sun and moon. Check it out

Reactions: Mikaya and Toxiccow
lol at Popplio. I guess we couldn't have two good water starters in a row.

Rowlet is cute but idc, Litten is clearly the best

Lunaala (the Moon legendary) is my favorite so I guess I'm team Moon now.

Squirtle-Totodile-Mudkip-Piplup

4 good water starter in a row

Reactions: Blue Knight, Skyshaymin and Toxiccow
Squirtle-Totodile-Mudkip-Piplup

4 good water starter in a row
I liked oshowat. Especially his evolution line.

I really like froakie. His design was cool for an unevolved poke, and it gets cooler. I like Greninja the best. It has a cool scarf. It's cool, but yet kinda funny for a ninja. The color scheme was meh, but the shiny one doe >.< guess all water starter is cool. I don't know how Popplio will stand out. Hopes for now

Is it just me or does the Sun legendary look like Pyroar on steroids?

Anyway, the grass + flying type starter looks interesting. I wanted dual types for the other two starters as well, but it doesn't really matter too much.

Anyway, the grass + flying type starter looks interesting. I wanted dual types for the other two starters as well, but it doesn't really matter too much.
The legend looks like pyroar, arcanine, and entei fused and gone Super Sayian. xp is it just me?
Also Litten looks like an evil version of you

Reactions: 2071 and Livada

It totally does look like pyroar and I think the other starters will get dual types later in their evolutionary line

Before they released new legendaries I was on a Sun team and let me tell you this, I'm staying on the Sun team, I don't care how it looks, it looks freakin' awesome *-*
And about the starters, Litten looks amazingly evil, just like my type of Pokemon x3 I really hope the evolutions of the other two looks good, so for now I'm in #TeamLitten x3

Reactions: Mikaya and Toxiccow
Before they released new legendaries I was on a Sun team and let me tell you this, I'm staying on the Sun team, I don't care how it looks, it looks freakin' awesome *-*
And about the starters, Litten looks amazingly evil, just like my type of Pokemon x3 I really hope the evolutions of the other two looks good, so for now I'm in #TeamLitten x3
I hope it looks like an evil dark/fire type of Persian with good offensive stats

Reactions: Livada
I might possibly leaning on Moon once again because I like the blue versions, as per usual. And speaking of starters, I would definitely pick Popplio among the three, because for me, it's the cutest of them all. And yah, I think Sun's Legendary sure reminds me of Pyroar but stronger.

Reactions: Toxiccow
Wow the attitude of the youngster starter pokemon's these days. So Pyroar mega evolution confirmed? Looks a lot like X/Y with ORAS graphics updated. Also very tropical ...

I think it's pretty tropical if they took Hawaii island as the base for the game's region. In fact, the region itself is called Alola region, if that's not obvious enough :p

I always pick the fire-type starter, so it'll have to be Litten for me! I also love it's black and red markings and it's cat-like build.

The legendaries also look great! I love the look of Lunaala and I wonder how well it'll do in battle move-wise. Speaking of moves, anyone heard of any moves that might be added? I'm a bit behind on the sun/moon news :p

I guess I'll buy Moon when it comes out, although I hope that there's a way of getting both the legendaries at some point via just 1 of the versions.

I like it too, but he is kinda derpie :p

Dewott is awesome tho, one my favoutite starter NFE

Samurott is not bad imo, but I don't like him as a Oshawott evo

I always pick the fire-type starter, so it'll have to be Litten for me! I also love it's black and red markings and it's cat-like build.

The legendaries also look great! I love the look of Lunaala and I wonder how well it'll do in battle move-wise. Speaking of moves, anyone heard of any moves that might be added? I'm a bit behind on the sun/moon news :p

I guess I'll buy Moon when it comes out, although I hope that there's a way of getting both the legendaries at some point via just 1 of the versions.

There is going to be a new grass type move that Rowlet learns

Back