Super Princess Peach 2?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Corey

Corey

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Remember that DS game that had Princess Peach as the main playable character instead of Mario? Well, did you like that game? If so, would you like another Super Princess Peach game for the 3DS?

I know I would! I loved playing the game, but I would play it hiding away from everyone, because I knew they would mock me for playing a Princess Peach game...

I never played it. If Nintendo makes a sequel, maybe I will buy it.

I did enjoy the game, but I don't know if I buy a sequel. Since there hasn't been one I'm guessing the game didn't go over well.

I did enjoy it, but I think Nintendo were just experimenting to see fan reactions and apparently they haven't been good enough to warrant a sequel yet. No matter how much we insist otherwise, we just want Peach to get kidnapped and have to rescue her :p

Reactions: 3823
I did enjoy it, but I think Nintendo were just experimenting to see fan reactions and apparently they haven't been good enough to warrant a sequel yet. No matter how much we insist otherwise, we just want Peach to get kidnapped and have to rescue her

This is why I don't enjoy Mario. I'll admit to playing the games, especially the spinoffs. . .But rescuing Princess Peach over and over is just wayyy too repetitive. I mean really, people say the Zelda series is repetitive. . . but it's nothing compared to Mario; even then; it's half repetitive in all honesty.

I saw Princess Peach for DS a few days ago, I remembered it being very expensive for a used DS game; it was around $50.
I think a second installment would be nice.~

This is why I don't enjoy Mario. I'll admit to playing the games, especially the spinoffs. . .But rescuing Princess Peach over and over is just wayyy too repetitive. I mean really, people say the Zelda series is repetitive. . . but it's nothing compared to Mario; even then; it's half repetitive in all honesty.

I saw Princess Peach for DS a few days ago, I remembered it being very expensive for a used DS game; it was around $50.
I think a second installment would be nice.~
Even if Nintendo ever dared to change it, I can guarantee you the fan backlash would be enormous. The princess kidnap/rescue has become such a staple of the series that fans would complain massively if they changed it, even though people say that it's got too repetitive - a lot of the same people would complain over it being changed as well.
But anyway, the story is never the focus in Mario, so I find it hard to believe someone would dislike the series over that.

Even if Nintendo ever dared to change it, I can guarantee you the fan backlash would be enormous. The princess kidnap/rescue has become such a staple of the series that fans would complain massively if they changed it, even though people say that it's got too repetitive - a lot of the same people would complain over it being changed as well.But anyway, the story is never the focus in Mario, so I find it hard to believe someone would dislike the series over that.

Yeah, I understand. The series is really just an iconic tool used to sell Nintendo's consoles, just like The Halo or God of War series and such, nowadays. That's just what I think though, :p

Yeah, I understand. The series is really just an iconic tool used to sell Nintendo's consoles, just like The Halo or God of War series and such, nowadays. That's just what I think though, :p
I absolutely hate the God of War series and despise how popular it is. Repetitive, boring, and with an absolutely horrible story; it only sells for frustrated, horny teenagers to kill anyone they see by mashing the Square button and play the sex minigame. I always have to laugh at God of War nerds acting like Kratos being fooled into killing his family is a tragic fate. Kratos is the worst character in all of gaming. I hope people come to their senses and stop buying the games and the studio has to shut down and the guy who made it loses all his money and I hope he cries and he goes home.

Reactions: Flarence
I absolutely hate the God of War series and despise how popular it is. Repetitive, boring, and with an absolutely horrible story; it only sells for frustrated, horny teenagers to kill anyone they see by mashing the Square button and play the sex minigame. I always have to laugh at God of War nerds acting like Kratos being fooled into killing his family is a tragic fate. Kratos is the worst character in all of gaming. I hope people come to their senses and stop buying the games and the studio has to shut down and the guy who made it loses all his money and I hope he cries and he goes home.

True. I bought the two HD compilations when I had PS3...
Boring as hell.

But some gamers really like and enjoy this games. (90% of them are just Sony's fans.)

True. I bought the two HD compilations when I had PS3...
Boring as hell.

But some gamers really like and enjoy this games. (90% of them are just Sony's fans.)
I'm a Sony fan and I think God of War is the worst thing Sony ever did. I hope Kratos doesn't become Sony's mascot. Sackboy is a better choice.

I'm a Sony fan and I think God of War is the worst thing Sony ever did. I hope Kratos doesn't become Sony's mascot. Sackboy is a better choice.

Don't worry.
Sony's mascots are Toro and Kuro:

IYOA3ef.jpg

Y2WP6PG.jpg

Yeah, awesome! :D
Though I wouldn't mind Sega selling Hatsune Miku to become Sony's mascot either. I love the Project Diva games on the PSP.

Yeah, awesome! :D
Though I wouldn't mind Sega selling Hatsune Miku to become Sony's mascot either. I love the Project Diva games on the PSP.

Well, Hatsune Miku is licensed to SEGA.
YAMAHA have the voice rights, for example.

Whatever. Hatsune Miku is awesome. When she sings anything besides Miracle Paint, anyway :p

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Whatever. Hatsune Miku is awesome. When she sings anything besides Miracle Paint, anyway :p

If for some reason I buy the PSP again, I will try one :p

Guys, stay on topic. And also, I would waste sixty bucks on another Princess Peach game. I love her.

Guys, stay on topic. And also, I would waste sixty bucks on another Princess Peach game. I love her.
Right, sorry. :)
I hate her. I mean, after getting kidnapped so many times, you'd think she'd take up tae-kwon-do classes or buy an SMG or something. But no.

:p

Reactions: Corey
I hate peach so nope I wouldn't like a sequel (well, I wouldn't care if they did either)
I heard that game is kind of rare though..

I wouldn't mind a sequel.

Absolutely loved Super Princess Peach. If a sequel did come about, I hope the story would make sense.

And no, Master O' Puppets, Peach shouldn't take up martial arts. If she stopped being kidnapped, we'd stop getting games.

At least for the most part cause she's perfectly fine in 3D World.

Back