Super Princess Peach 2?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Yeah, the only pokemon games that should be on the console are games like Pokemon Colosseum where the main focus is the 3D battling. Yeah, the 3DS has that, but there are some things that would look epic in HD with that (maybe it could offer 3DS/Wii U connectivity with that)
Yeah, I will not be able to focus playing the regular Pokemon even if its on HD on a console device, I world always rather it on the 3DS, and the same as yours that I will want games like Colosseum on the console device, it fits it in the respective regions better.

Yeah, I will not be able to focus playing the regular Pokemon even if its on HD on a console device, I world always rather it on the 3DS, and the same as yours that I will want games like Colosseum on the console device, it fits it in the respective regions better.
Yeah, main series should always be on the handheld devices for sure. It's just the games *meant* for just watching battles in a more epic way that should go console

Anyways...back on topic lol

I remember seeing it in Toys R Us several years ago and thinking $35 was way too expensive lmao. I've seen gameplay of it and I actually think I'd really enjoy it, so I would love a sequel.

I wouldn't mind a sequel.

We all know you wouldn't my good friend, we all know.

I saw her game and thought about buying it...but then again I don't really Peach as much as I like Zelda. Though I did play a demo and I found it to be entertaining but I lost interest quickly....

That'd be interesting. But I think nintendo could do better. I think it was an experiment also, like @Spinnerweb had said. But, if it did come out, I'd probably still buy it. I'd be happy that Japan isn't sexist. Peach hasn't been kidnapped in a while though for me because of super Mario 3d world :p

I absolutely hate the God of War series and despise how popular it is. Repetitive, boring, and with an absolutely horrible story; it only sells for frustrated, horny teenagers to kill anyone they see by mashing the Square button and play the sex minigame. I always have to laugh at God of War nerds acting like Kratos being fooled into killing his family is a tragic fate. Kratos is the worst character in all of gaming. I hope people come to their senses and stop buying the games and the studio has to shut down and the guy who made it loses all his money and I hope he cries and he goes home.
Well I think they're out of ideas. They've already killed off like all the Gods, and did the prequel, so I can't imagine them doing much else. And I heard ascension didn't do as well as the other games, so while the studio won't be closing anytime soon, I think they're gonna stop for a while

Please no. I don't even want to think about it. The first one was so bad. I will be honest: I skipped every post in this thread except the first one because of how much I couldn't stand this game. I am sure there could be some good ideas for this game, but just no. That's all I can say. They tried to shine light on Peach, but it didn't work. Leave her in the Smash Bros/Mario Party/Mario Kart series. Don't give her her own games.

I think Super Princess Peach 2 would be cool, it just need to be better than first!

I think it was OK I guess. Honestly, it sucks really because it was not entertaining or fun. Please, no a princess peach 2. I mean, it was cool but I would like the prtagonist to be mario and the helper to be rosalina for the next mario game. Rosalina is awesome, she never gets kidnapped or anything like that. Princess peach does not deserve her own game for this reason.

Super Princess Peach wouldn't sound too much of a bad idea :p Though I believe that it might ruin the balance of the general New Super Mario Brothers series though one sequel would be nice :D It's cool to have nice other spin - off games because they are usually funner :p

Super Princess Peach was a game I never liked but it still interested me in how the game worked. I would like to see a sequel to see what they could do with it but I still probably wouldn't be all that interested in it unless they change the end goal from "The Vibe Scepter" to something a bit less sexual.... also it needs a lot more changes in my opinion.

Although I have never tried the game, I don't think I would want a sequel considering the gameplay I have seen.

I remember having that game for my Nintendo DS. I really liked it because of the creative levels, bosses and the vibe gameplay. I wouldn`t say no to a sequel, but I would probably never buy it, because I have other games on my to buy list, and I am a little tired of platformers at the time.

I don't even remeber how did I play that game because I don't own it, but I remember it was very fun, with the emotions power ups and all that

I honestly thought the game itself was kind of sexist, with Peach's Powers and her goal, but if they made a new game that wasn't as sexist, I might buy it. Seriously, let Princess Peach use her Smash Powers to fight. They're pretty good.

Well It did have some unique gameplay to say the least but I would rather want something more like the Mario and Luigi games. Just saying reversing who gets kidnapped makes as much sense as when they decided to make a Ms. Pacman

Back