Super Princess Peach 2?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
I absolutely hate the God of War series and despise how popular it is. Repetitive, boring, and with an absolutely horrible story; it only sells for frustrated, horny teenagers to kill anyone they see by mashing the Square button and play the sex minigame. I always have to laugh at God of War nerds acting like Kratos being fooled into killing his family is a tragic fate. Kratos is the worst character in all of gaming. I hope people come to their senses and stop buying the games and the studio has to shut down and the guy who made it loses all his money and I hope he cries and he goes home.

I also hate the God of War games, it is a really stupid game. The horrible story is one thing but the main character as you said is one of the worst in gaming history, I have the game and I played it but the fighting is so boring and has no strategic structure to it whatsoever, I stopped playing the game after half of an hour. I don't understand how people enjoy fighting in God of War.

Reactions: 18
Maybe a Super Princess Zelda?

This is why I don't enjoy Mario. I'll admit to playing the games, especially the spinoffs. . .But rescuing Princess Peach over and over is just wayyy too repetitive. I mean really, people say the Zelda series is repetitive. . . but it's nothing compared to Mario; even then; it's half repetitive in all honesty.

I saw Princess Peach for DS a few days ago, I remembered it being very expensive for a used DS game; it was around $50.
I think a second installment would be nice.~
I know this is the old post, but is story and graphics everything in the game... we all love mario because of the gameplay, which changes ALOT ... Miyamoto said it himself that he thinks gameplay is more important than story... But anyways it is KINDA repetitive and could change, but I don't see it in the near future, nor I care about it :p

I had a flashcard, so I just downloaded.

Yeah a sequel is easily merited. The original DS game was very good, nice gameplay, tight controls, detailed sprite work, and the healthy dose of challenge. If a sequel is released I'd buy it.

It was probably just meant to surprise the fans with a reversal of roles in that game. While I wouldn't mind one, I'd doubt they'd make a sequel for this game.

It was probably just meant to surprise the fans with a reversal of roles in that game. While I wouldn't mind one, I'd doubt they'd make a sequel for this game.
That and the fact it sales were subpar compared to other First Party Titles for the DS. I would enjoy a sequel but it's very unlikely.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
That and the fact it sales were subpar compared to other First Party Titles for the DS. I would enjoy a sequel but it's very unlikely.
yeah, I mean those that have played the game in general will agree that it wouldn't be bad to have a sequel...but yeah, Nintendo probably has more profitable projects to invest in.

Is the origanal worth buying. and if not why should i get a new version. if it came out anyway. but there is no thing saying that 1 will come out.

Is the origanal worth buying. and if not why should i get a new version. if it came out anyway. but there is no thing saying that 1 will come out.
We're talking about a sequel not a new version. Super Princess Peach is a game worth getting if you don't have it, as it's a very good platformer. But no there is nothing saying a sequel will come out this is just a topic as to whether or not you want to see one.

Maybe a Super Princess Zelda?
A Zelda game where you play as Zelda? Sounds like a decent idea, I actually liked Zelda's Adventure on CD-i (besides the voice acting) so it could be a good idea for Nintendo.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice to find the game and test it...
Or a retail version on eShop would be cool, but DS games on eShop will mean easy piracy for the console.

I actually liked Zelda's Adventure on CD-i (besides the voice acting) so it could be a good idea for Nintendo.

:eek:

It would be nice to find the game and test it...
Or a retail version on eShop would be cool, but DS games on eShop will mean easy piracy for the console.

:eek:
lol, I'm not talking about Faces of Evil or Wand of Gamelon the side scrollers I'm referring to Zelda's adventure the traditional styled Zelda adventure, it was fun, but had bad voice acting. Besides have you actually played the games?

lol, I'm not talking about Faces of Evil or Wand of Gamelon the side scrollers I'm referring to Zelda's adventure the traditional styled Zelda adventure, it was fun, but had bad voice acting. Besides have you actually played the games?
lol Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon.....I love how those Zelda games are so bad that they end up making up hilarious memes on the internet now.

I got back to topic...
Talking about Super Princess Peach 2

I got back to topic...
Talking about Super Princess Peach 2
Ah right, well I think it's a wonderful idea, although I think it would be best implemented on an HD console like the Wii U.

Ah right, well I think it's a wonderful idea, although I think it would be best implemented on an HD console like the Wii U.
It'd be a bit weird though...I mean, it'd be going from a handheld to Wii U. That's not to say it's impossible though...maybe they could use the asymmetrical gameplay with that

I would rather it on a handheld, I just can't play games like Super Princess Peach (1) on the Wii U.

I don't like the idea of handheld games on consoles, but I like consoles games on handheld.

I don't like the idea of handheld games on consoles, but I like consoles games on handheld.
Same here, games like Pokemon needs to stay on handheld and I like when consoles games are on handheld devices to.

Same here, games like Pokemon needs to stay on handheld and I like when consoles games are on handheld devices to.
Yeah, the only pokemon games that should be on the console are games like Pokemon Colosseum where the main focus is the 3D battling. Yeah, the 3DS has that, but there are some things that would look epic in HD with that (maybe it could offer 3DS/Wii U connectivity with that)

Back