• Start date
Reactions: NIN10
Reactions: Megalegacy98
You won like 10 minutes after me, congrats on victiory
Thanks . Congrats to you too

I will be battling soon my last post attached some file O.O

I just reliezed that if end up doing super well in the tourney (Which I doubt) i'd most likely fight @Megalegacy or @Marc

I just reliezed that if end up doing super well in the tourney (Which I doubt) i'd most likely fight @Megalegacy or @Marc

You should be more concerned about Heart, and from what I've heard Light and Cobman.

Speaking of Cobman, he changed his username to @tacocob, @GravityTheGhost. Just to avoid confusion.

Where is my opponent?!

Hope Mika comes on soon.....

We can have our match later when I'm at home. Sorry for the delay, I've been out/busy for the last two days. .-.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
@Nanamine if writesout doesnt come online before after saturday, will I move on, or will both be eliminated?

i need a battle lol hes been off for 2 days

Where is my opponent?!

i need a battle lol hes been off for 2 days

@Nanamine if writesout doesnt come online before after saturday, will I move on, or will both be eliminated?

I'll try to get a hold of them all today, but since I know all three of you are fairly active, you would be winning that match just because your opponent isn't getting on. Wouldn't be very fair to disqualify you because of their own shortcomings.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll try to get a hold of them all today, but since I know all three of you are fairly active, you would be winning that match just because your opponent isn't getting on. Wouldn't be very fair to disqualify you because of their own shortcomings.

Thank you Nanamine san :)

We can have our match later when I'm at home. Sorry for the delay, I've been out/busy for the last two days. .-.
It's OK. As long as we battle soon i'm fine.

its alright thanks

Back