Contest Super Smash 2.0

• Thread starter 9070
  • Start date
@Nanamine if writesout doesnt come online before after saturday, will I move on, or will both be eliminated?
I'll try to get a hold of them all today, but since I know all three of you are fairly active, you would be winning that match just because your opponent isn't getting on. Wouldn't be very fair to disqualify you because of their own shortcomings.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
it's ok as long as we can get along with it. There should be a rule in which ur opponent doesn't attend in a certain amount of time, they get disqualified. Just my opinion

it's ok as long as we can get along with it. There should be a rule in which ur opponent doesn't attend in a certain amount of time, they get disqualified. Just my opinion

That's an unwritten rule :chicken:

If the least active user in any given match up doesn't make a valiant effort to get it done, they'll get disqualified.

@NIN10, I'm ready once I'm done with homework

gg

I won

I
@NIN10, I'm ready once I'm done with homework
Inbox u when i get home, or inbox me when ur done. Im on the bus now so i won't be to long

That's an unwritten rule :chicken:

If the least active user in any given match up doesn't make a valiant effort to get it done, they'll get disqualified.
Yay :D

I think my opponent is never coming back on -_-

Alright. Sorry you couldn't play, @codyplays

Light advances to round 2.

Waiting on four matches to be finished.

so can i fight marc right now ?

my next fight will either be derplink or Artisan

I think my opponent is never coming back on -_-

He was on today ;-; Message him if you haven't.

so can i fight marc right now ?

If you want, you can.

@Light let's get this over with .-.

Back