Contest Super Smash Bros. For 3DS 0.5 Smashing Tournament

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
Is this tourney gonna end ever? XD but really the deadline was a while ago and thee bracket has not been updated and Tunamelt has not responded and yeah I'm just kinda tired of waiting.....

It sure was a long gap between the actual deadline and the time that this was posted,but I finally have the round 4 matches from the normal bracket and the round 3 matches from the losers bracket,so without further delay,here they are(This time,the winners were selected by random according to their activness here on the forums):

@Artisan VS @TheZekromsMew

@pepy550 VS @Megalegacy

@J9794 VS @Knight Rain

@ianarceus VS @atomic_ian

@aichi sendou VS @GravityTheGhost

@CrashToad124 VS @MaskSmash

http://challonge.com/smash05tourney

I'll give a maximum period of two weeks for the remaining matches to be done,so good luck to all! :thumbsup:

Reactions: J9794
alright @Artisan Seems im fighting you

All right Mask the time has come..... I have dreaded this moment when the tournament started but.... I'VE GOTTEN BETTER SO JUST TRY ME! :p

i am ready!

Marp...I still need to fight my oppantent XD

Ello? anyone here?

So is this gonna update because the deadline passed a while ago >.>

still waiting...

hmm...

Reactions: J9794
Can I battle ZekSuicuneMew?

@Artisan i've been on for the past two weeks waitin for you to battle,I useally get pm'd

Well I lost *sigh* once again due to something else (lag or luck) I give up I don't know why I even bothered in this tourney but you know whatever I lost so.... what can I do? :/ move Ty up.

i won againts @Crash

Back