Contest Super Smash Bros. For 3DS 0.5 Smashing Tournament

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
bttw me and @Megalegacy have been trying to fight,it's just one of it is either busy or not here

hello?

i want in

@flamebiz unfountally There is only a few battles left
Im currently trying to get to my battle With @Megalegacy
and the other matchs are from the losers bracket

tyrone win's by default cause my 2ds broke :(

Honestly,because literally almost every match is decided by footstooling,and not by actual play,I'm not sure whether this tournament is worth continuing or not,and since the 3DS Mewtwo code will expire in one month,it makes me even more unsure because I recall only a few matches done between the participants,and more of those who were decided when the deadline(or late because of stuff I was taking care of) came around.Do you guys still want the tournament to continue(I'll be sure to refund every member's entry fee)? :unsure:

Personally I don't need the code but I might want to sell/trade with it. Footstools are skill tho

I would like the code but I'm already out soooo.... yea d: IDK continue it if you want or don't.

Honestly,because literally almost every match is decided by footstooling,and not by actual play,I'm not sure whether this tournament is worth continuing or not,and since the 3DS Mewtwo code will expire in one month,it makes me even more unsure because I recall only a few matches done between the participants,and more of those who were decided when the deadline(or late because of stuff I was taking care of) came around.Do you guys still want the tournament to continue(I'll be sure to refund every member's entry fee)? :unsure:

Sorry I was kinda bussy so I must have missed my match, but I'd like to continue if my opponent is still active :D
Also, I still don't have the mewtwo DLC :sneaky:

I am still active, and I already bought Mewtwo, so if we don't manage to find time to fight each other (timezones...), we'll say you won.

i can't play because my 2ds is broken so continue it if you want!!

It was a hard decision regarding how I would give out the Mewtwo 3DS code outside of the tournament since it will expire in the end of this month,but here's a suggestion on how it will go to decide the physic's Pokemon winner.For those who replied and don't have the code yet,I thought on putting up something like this(By the way,I feel sorry for you with your 2DS now, @aichi sendou :unsure:)

@Artisan VS @CrashToad124 VS @J9794

All of you three on one single match to decide the victor.How does that sound for you all? :writing:

Reactions: Artisan and J9794
It was a hard decision regarding how I would give out the Mewtwo 3DS code outside of the tournament since it will expire in the end of this month,but here's a suggestion on how it will go to decide the physic's Pokemon winner.For those who replied and don't have the code yet,I thought on putting up something like this(By the way,I feel sorry for you with your 2DS now, @aichi sendou :unsure:)

All of you three on one single match to decide the victor.How does that sound for you all? :writing:

It sounds cool, and since it's sunday and I don't have much to do, I'll be on to fight today

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) In Parentheses cuz excitement I accept I'll see you guys there :D EDIT: Also thank you for thinking of doing this :p 2nd Edit: Also I will be on today and probably the next days to come so yeah.

Last edited:
We should PM and make a date for this. Sounds reasonable.

Lol, two of the remaining contestants are people I let pass :p
Jk, Artisan fought well (we basically were killed by lag after long battles -.-) and I really can't battle J9794 right now (WiFi is slower than Project M emulated on my old netbook).

Anyway, good luck people :)

Reactions: Artisan

thank's it's okay

Reactions: T-Player Guy, Artisan and J9794
I was third in the three way.

Reactions: J9794
Back