Super Smash Bros. for 3DS eShop Demo

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you think that there will be a Super Smash Bros. for 3DS demo available at the eShop before the game becomes available to purchase and download? Honestly speaking, I can't see it happening, :unsure:

What about you guys?

Reactions: Bugalet
i believe it will have a demo

I do, but you will play only with Mario and Megaman in just one stage.

I hope not, id get sooo tempted to play it and then still have to wait because i probably wont be getting it right away

I'd love it if there was one, but I don't think there will be. Or even if there was, the number of plays allowed would be only around 5 times or something.

Nah, I don't think there will be a demo on such a big game. Nintendo barely puts demos of for their games anyways.

Do you think that there will be a Super Smash Bros. for 3DS demo available at the eShop before the game becomes available to purchase and download? Honestly speaking, I can't see it happening, :unsure: What about you guys?
I don't think so either. I rarely see any Nintendo game getting a Demo. It's a big game so they should offer a demo before making people purchase it. Who knows maybe, they actually put up a demo this time around.

I doubt they'd have a demo for such a popular franchise. It's a nice thought though.

I don't think so either. I rarely see any Nintendo game getting a Demo. It's a big game so they should offer a demo before making people purchase it. Who knows maybe, they actually put up a demo this time around.
The problem is that for a non-story driven game, some people play the demo and are satisfied with just that. It's why Nintendo were so reluctant on demos in the first place. There weren't any demos on the eShop until over a year after the 3DS's release.

Well if there is a demo in the future, it'd definitely make the wait for the game less agonizing.

Well if there is a demo in the future, it'd definitely make the wait for the game less agonizing.

Well, that doesn't work for me. I usually want the game more than before!

Well, that doesn't work for me. I usually want the game more than before!
... Good point.

I can't see Nintendo releasing a demo for the new SSB. It's not a new game franchise, and has sales/popularity to back up the game therefore it'll have a huge amount of people wanting to buy it already without the need to spoil any of the gameplay.

The only way I can see them releasing a demo is if they're wanting to let people test gameplay mechanics for the 3DS but I doubt this will happen because it's a new concept in the SSB universe. Letting people test it could prove futile and sales could drop before they even began.

No, I highly doubt Nintendo would release a demo for Super Smash Bros.. But I would like demo, though... I don't care if you can only play as one character, a demo would be nice.

No, I highly doubt Nintendo would release a demo for Super Smash Bros.. But I would like demo, though... I don't care if you can only play as one character, a demo would be nice.

If they did let you play only as one character, who do you think they would choose? My money would be on Mario.

I think they will have a Demo for Super Smash Bros. for the 3ds/Wii U. That will be one Demo I will download, and I will look forward towards it.

I doubt they will make a demo but if they do they would have at least Megaman Mario or someone from Original 12

I doubt they will make a demo but if they do they would have at least Megaman Mario or someone from Original 12
Yeah you said it right. If they bring out a Demo for the game at least give a couple of really good characters to let guys like me (Who've never played SSB before) enjoy it and see what the hype is all about.

Yeah you said it right. If they bring out a Demo for the game at least give a couple of really good characters to let guys like me (Who've never played SSB before) enjoy it and see what the hype is all about.

You never played any Super Smash Bros. game :eek:, well I hope you enjoy the new one that is releasing.

You never played any Super Smash Bros. game :eek:, well I hope you enjoy the new one that is releasing.
Yep, that's right never had a console to play any Super Smash Bros. game before but now with the 3DS I'm highly excited to play the upcoming one. :D

Reactions: Reece
Back