Super Smash Bros. for 3DS eShop Demo

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yep, that's right never had a console to play any Super Smash Bros. game before but now with the 3DS I'm highly excited to play the upcoming one. :D
Well Nintendo plan to make your life better by creating it on the 3ds, :D. When I was young I download an emulator to play it on the computer also, I love Super Smash Bros., and I am sure you will too

I think they won't have the demo because nintendo never makes the demos for good first party titles :/ But I sure do hope they will make it!

I think they won't have the demo because nintendo never makes the demos for good first party titles :/ But I sure do hope they will make it!
but I liked the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Demo but still if they were gonna release a SSB3DS Demo it should have 1 use only cuz of its awesomeness xD

I have doubts that it'll have a demo. I mean, some popular games like Pokemon X and Y that are guaranteed to have insanely high sales don't have demos.

I have doubts that it'll have a demo. I mean, some popular games like Pokemon X and Y that are guaranteed to have insanely high sales don't have demos.

But there's a small chance.
Now a lot of demos are... events exclusives.

But there's a small chance.
Now a lot of demos are... events exclusives.
Wait what do you mean by event exclusive? Do you mean like that you only see them at like E3?

Wait what do you mean by event exclusive? Do you mean like that you only see them at like E3?

Exactly.

Yeah.....like I'm pretty sure there was that one Pokemon X/Y demo at some German gaming convention where you could see the mega evolutions in practice with Mega Mewtwo Y

It might even boost sales for the game if they release a demo so I am hoping for one also.

It might even boost sales for the game if they release a demo so I am hoping for one also.
psh I think they already have enough boost in sales going on. I mean, they're advertising to the same extent if not more as pokemon. I think that implies a lot in terms of demo viability

Reactions: Reece
psh I think they already have enough boost in sales going on. I mean, they're advertising to the same extent if not more as pokemon. I think that implies a lot in terms of demo viability
Also the game is really well known, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of the best games for the Wii so it won't be hard for them to rack up some chart topping sales :)

but I liked the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Demo but still if they were gonna release a SSB3DS Demo it should have 1 use only cuz of its awesomeness xD

Europe didn't get that demo -.- And I like M&L series so muchh!

There probably won't be a demo because they always do demos for the not-really-popular games. I'm pretty sure they did it with Mario and Luigi: DT because they wanted to promote it and because it was the year of luigi. But I would like to see a demo of this game :D.

Europe didn't get that demo -.- And I like M&L series so muchh!
Europe eShop sounds like it sucks.

Yes, it does suck. :p We only have a few "good" demos. And every game I want to buy on eShop isn't available on eShop.

Reactions: ErixSan
Yes, it does suck. :p We only have a few "good" demos. And every game I want to buy on eShop isn't available on eShop.

At least you're getting the games I most want this year.

At least you're getting the games I most want this year.
Like what kinda games that you want this year ?

Reactions: entei123
Like what kinda games that you want this year ?

Layton vs Attornet, Bravely Default, Sonic Lost World (example), etc.
They're getting sooner some of the games I'm wishing.

We might get some games earlier ,but you forgot all the games America gets earlier. European eShop is definitely the worst. We never get the good stuff I want. :p

Why is it that the PAL regions always take longer? Is it for French, German, etc. translations (if so, does that apply to all games?)?

Back