Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first impression of the trailer when it first came out was awesome they're making a new switch game, since then I have been keeping up with the trailer and my favorite character they are adding would be king k rool

I was pretty insanely hyped when I saw it in the direct, I ended up jumping around and ended up on my bed, until I ended up getting back down on my chair to watch the rest. I was pretty damn excited.

Reactions: Shiny
A little late but hopefully am not too late to join the giveaway. But recalling my first reaction to the direct; I was disappointed there was no new animal crossing, fire emblem, or a new pokemon title coming out. But now I know that's confirmed from pater directs.

Anyways back on topic, when I first saw inkling girl I was just so done with the direct considering to be one of the worse in my opinion lol thinking hey splatoon 2 dlcs or splatoon 3 coming. I'm not into splatoon as much tbh! But that symbol in her eye of the smash logo just made me lose it and I screamed when it was confirmed that Smash 5 was coming, that I fell off my chair and I said "Okay nvm about being the worse direct, you earn my respect back Nintendo for surprising us like that!" I was actually watching my uncle's reaction livestream and his reaction was the reason why I laughed so hard after he screamed in hyped and just made the rest of us feel hyped too xD Then I was questioning "what's up with the dark figures in the back with glowing red eyes such as Mario" and then I just thought "oh confirmed fighters from N64 title obviously since rhey been in every smash game lol".

That concludes my reaction but as a bonus, I swear Sakurai loves to surprise us Smash fans but on the E3 direct, they announced EVERYONE IS HERE meaning previous fighters who didn't appear from brawl and melee in smash 4 are back and I was like I'm tears of joy "my childhood is back thank you for bringing the smash family together as one Sakurai" "Nintendo won E3 this year with Smash Ultimate hands down!" And on the last direct I laughed and cried again when a story mode better than subspace from brawl was confirmed. I can finally see my favorite characters such as Greninja or Yoshi interact with each other and my dream came true <3

I remember I was at work and saw everyone popping off in the fb chat that there was a new smash. Only got to watch the direct afterward but was still pretty sick

Reactions: Shiny
My first impression was "wowie, this game is going to be awesome and might be better than 4!" Now that i've seen multiple trailers and directs for the game, I know for sure that this game is already better than ultimate, and I can't wait to get it!
Good luck to everyone in this competition!

Reactions: Samster
When I saw the trailer for smash when it had no name I was like YES then on the next direct it got the name it has now and ridley was suprising and then dark samus and chrom got revealed and on the next nintendo direct at the end isabelle got revealed then animal crossing appeared coming out in 2019 then the last smash direct spirits was revealed ken and incinaroar got revealed piranha plant got revealed my reactions were 10/10 I want it

Last edited:
Reactions: Squibby and EnderLord
oh yeah I remember this trailer. Once I saw the inkling eye zoom in I could already see the memes forming

Reactions: Sammybam88 and EnderLord
Closing this now.

Read everything and I've limited the entries down to a shorter list (like if you haven't visited Pedia in weeks or you didn't seem really interested in Smash Ultimate at all). From now, I'll be asking one of my friends to write each of the participants down on a piece of paper to add to a hat to shuffle and randomly pick a winner.

Good luck! I'll reply once she picks a winner.

Reactions: Zukrad, Squibby, Bagel and 3 others
Results are in. @Traidable is the winner. Congrats! Please PM me.

Reactions: Big Yoshi, AricAttack, Samster and 3 others
I am ridiculously amazed right now. And so thankful.
I was so upset because I was unable to purchase this game due to my financial state. But thanks to NintenPedia, I am able to play it!
Thanks again everyone!

Reactions: Big Yoshi, Starry Windy, Shiny and 4 others
Reactions: Traidable
Oh my goodness, congrats! Have fun playing it!

Reactions: Traidable, AricAttack and Samster
congratulations to the winner

Reactions: Traidable
Aww man. What a shame.

Reactions: AricAttack and Traidable
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back