Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What.. why would you skip smash for a game that came out forever ago??? And why do you expect a sequel?

What.. why would you skip smash for a game that came out forever ago??? And why do you expect a sequel?
It happens to be a good game regardless of how old it is. I expect a sequel because it's bound to happen. Remember when Kid Icarus got a reboot?

At first I thought it was Splatoon-related, like a new feature or update. I really enjoyed the mini-fight between the girl/boy inkling and when they were stopped right in their tracks, I was like 'omg, What's going on?' The expression on the girl inkling's face was priceless when she turned around and noticed the Smash emblem burning before her. Mario and Link looked pretty serious as they appeared briefly. They mean business! :eyes2:

So, yeah, I'm pretty excited! *jumps aboard the hype train* xd

Reactions: SmashChamp and Samster
Oh man I freaking lost it when they said, "Biggest crossover in gaming history," then dropped the Thanos announcement. Great news for the people that have been crying out all these years for him. The new Battle Royale mode looks really hectic, can't wait to try it! I'll probably drop a few bucks on Peach's new, cute brunette skin as well.

Reactions: Mikaya
Idk how to react tbh with you but that did look pretty sweet im new to all these games so might be awesoms to finally mybe get a chance to play em :)

my reaction and impression to the trailer was that it looked pretty cool with the flames and spatoons shooting i haven't played a super smash bro game before so this would be amazing to win
good luck everyone

eh I already preordered this game so whether or not I get this prize doesnt matter to me that much. Chances are, if I end up winning, I probs will give it away in a tournament.

eh I already preordered this game so whether or not I get this prize doesnt matter to me that much. Chances are, if I end up winning, I probs will give it away in a tournament.
"If you do not have a Switch yet or someone already got you the game, don't worry, you can get eShop credit or an Amazon gift card (eg. for a Smash controller if you want) instead."

Reactions: Samster
I watched a video called "When they announce Smash Bros for the Switch"
Thinking it was a parody, then I was like this looks really polished, and I figured out it was the real and started jumping around.
I'm so hyped for this game!

sincerely in indiferent about the inkling but i like how ridley has been shown in the E3 also, i like the idea of possibly every previus content returning

pd: if i am the lucky one but its not possible to have the european game or european eshop card then you can ignore me for the giveaway

pd: if i am the lucky one but its not possible to have the european game or european eshop card then you can ignore me for the giveaway
You can buy the game in the North America region eShop and play it on all of your Switch user profiles.

You can buy the game in the North America region eShop and play it on all of your Switch user profiles.
oooouu true, i didnt remember that,

I heard the Splattack song and saw the CGI inklings and immediately knew it was going to be Smash. I was sad they didn’t make it into Smash 4 but now after E3 I’m probably going to main them.

As a bonus, when my friend (who used to be highly competitive in Smash and has participated in small tournaments iirc) saw the announcement he went braindead with excitement for a solid 3-6 minutes. It was entertaining to watch.

I'm a highly competitive player myself. It's fun to be one tbh. Makes everything so much more interesting.

Reactions: SmashChamp
Now I'm ready. :p

My initial reaction from the trailer was honestly bad at first. It started with one of my favorite games splatoon, but the instance I seen the smash sign in her eyes it was like looking at a miracle then everything was a-ok

So, I actually found out about the upcoming Smash, I thought they were just combining Smash 3D and U together, and putting on Switch.
HOWEVER! That's when my younger brother showed me the trailer he discovered... I saw them. The Inklings... I thought it couldn't be real, until I saw the background change... And the Smash sign in her eye. :eek:
I literally got so excited, I couldn't breathe. :hilarious: This blew my mind! Not only was it a new Smash Bros., but they were also adding the character I voted for in the last Smash Ballot!!!! :D I was so psyched, and I still am!! \o/

Reactions: Mikaya and Starry Windy
When I saw it, I was like, wait more Splatoon 2. No, this is Smash right. Plz. And as the screen faded away, I got goosebumps all over me. And when the logo appeared, I freaked out. Every time I watch it, I get goosebumps again and I got them right now while typing about it. I am so hyped about it :D

Reactions: Mikaya
kiCgY2v.png

It has been confirmed from the latest Nintendo Direct that Super Smash Bros. is coming to the Nintendo Switch this year (2018). It was NOT something I was expecting but I'm so happy they did it like this :D

I'm going to give away a copy of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch to one lucky Pedian.

And just in case you were wondering, this is in NO way connected to the free Nintendo Switch game I'll be giving away at a later date to those who have the regular emblem when it launches.

If you do not have a Switch yet or someone already got you the game, don't worry, you can get eShop credit or an Amazon gift card (eg. for a Smash controller if you want) instead.

How to participate
:

All you have to do is post your first impression and reaction of the video when you were watching the Nintendo Direct. If you skipped the actual Direct and only watched the trailer, post from that point of view.

Requirement(s) :
  • Must have a post count of at least 10.
  • If you're chosen as the winner but you're inactive, I'ma do a re-roll. Tough luck.
Supporting Pedia
As most of you are already aware, I buy games to give away out of my own pocket. You can help support Pedia too by (1) turning off your AdBlock while on NintenPedia / whitelisting the domain name, (2) becoming a sponsor at the Ninten Pedia forum and/or (3) advertising Pedia on social media and the like (there is a referral program that rewards you too for people who sign up under your username).
It was a interesting video my thoughts tho were ok cool hope it’s better than the 3ds version that ended up boring me and I only play rarely ....I’m also wondering what new characters they will have that we hAvnt seen.

Reactions: AricAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back