Sword Art Online II - Is it still fun to watch or it's too different from the original

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date

I love the theme songs for Sword art is the new season exiting too or?

• Total voters
I believe there's a 3DS or PSVita(not sure which) version also

Yes there is, for the PS vita atleast, its more of a alternate ending game than the ending in the anime, where they did not actually escape and the game goes on from there, but the game for the Vita was partially laggy, they made the game a little too much to handle for the vita itself in parts of maps and such, was a bit disappointing, the interface and controls were nicely designed and a lot of stuff was implemented into it, it was just a shame that the lag was also there too :(

Pity. It's a concept that could be done really well. I think the closest we have now is FFXIV: A Realm Reborn

Pros:
- Strong and consistent level of animation and sound
- Last arc is relatable and emotional, which is a testament to the improvement in character development
- Faithful adaptation of the light novel

Cons:
- Characters are cast into fanservice roles, inconsistent character development
- Story can be both unfocused and circular, unsteady pacing and fluctuating arc quality
- Lack of memorable battles, particularly in the final episodes of the GGO arc

I've got to say sword art online is one of the best anime in fact I think sword art online should be in like the top 10 best anime but the sad part is that the season are a bit short and the next season takes so long even though I know that seasons need time to be made I would love to watch it already hope it comes out soon.

A 3DS game!!!!!!? What's the name of it?!

Cons:
- Characters are cast into fanservice roles, inconsistent character development
Could you expand on this any more? I don't recall any characters being "cast into fanservice rolls" although there were some... moments...
*coughcough 16.5 coughcough*

Back