• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
All you have to do is take a photo of a Halloween-style pumpkin and post it up in this thread to become 30 PC richer. Of course, you'll need to put a paper with your 3DS Pedia username next to it when taking the pic.

Just posting this up early so you'll know in advanced for when Halloween comes ^-^

Have fun~

Update (please only use these options if you do not Celebrate Halloween in your area) :
  • Drawing a face on a pumpkin with a marker or something = 10 PC.
  • Drawing a picture of a pumpkin with effort put into it (pencil and paper) = 10 PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel_1802, Tho, Hayleia and 1 other person
I don't think there are any pumpkins around where I live.

I don't think there are any pumpkins around where I live.
Same >.<"

Here we have neither pumpkins nor Halloween!:cry:

Carve a Turnip which were traditionally the original Jack O' Lantern in the Old World before settlers came to the New World where they discovered pumpkins were easier to carve and put a candle in. Or carve/paint another type of root crop like a funky carrot or rutabaga.

Personally I'm allergic to raw pumpkins. When I'm exposed to the pumpkin guts or the flesh I break out in hives where ever I was touched by the pumpkin. I can eat pumpkin pie because it's cooked. So, I won't be carving a pumpkin either...

Ima go to the supermarket afterschool just so I can do this and see if they have pumpkins xD

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau and Mikaya
Does it have to be halloween styled? I got one from my church and painted it...Its not scary :p

@Marc , do we have to cut a scary face for the pumpkin with a knife or draw a face? :eek:

Welp, I'm done with my drawing, sowwie if it looks messy/rushed, it's midnight here and I'm tired e.e
image.jpg

Reactions: ESP, Mikaya, Tho and 1 other person
Halloneen?
It says the 'w' which looks like an n is not an n >.<)/

Reactions: ESP and Marc
what if i took a picture of a picture of a very-well carved pumpkin i did last year?

Reactions: ESP
NdeHYy9.jpg

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau
I cant wait! ^•^ Halloween is by far my favorite holiday to celebrate! I'm gonna get a pumpkin and carve a pumpkaboo in it. A pumpkin within a pumpkin. Pumpkinception.

Reactions: Marc
All you have to do is take a photo of a Halloween-style pumpkin and post it up in this thread to become 30 PC richer. Of course, you'll need to put a paper with your 3DS Pedia username next to it when taking the pic.

Just posting this up early so you'll know in advanced for when Halloween comes ^-^

Have fun~

Update (please only use these options if you do not Celebrate Halloween in your area) :
  • Drawing a face on a pumpkin with a marker or something = 10 PC.
  • Drawing a picture of a pumpkin with effort put into it = 10 PC.
IMG_0024.JPG

Reactions: ESP, Mikaya and Marc
I don't get it. I can see it just fine. Mind if I post it again?
It's most likely still stuck in your browser's cache >.<

This is what I see :

UempRhU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back