Task Take a Pic of a Halloween Pumpkin

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is take a photo of a Halloween-style pumpkin and post it up in this thread to become 30 PC richer. Of course, you'll need to put a paper with your 3DS Pedia username next to it when taking the pic.

Just posting this up early so you'll know in advanced for when Halloween comes ^-^

Have fun~

Update (please only use these options if you do not Celebrate Halloween in your area) :
  • Drawing a face on a pumpkin with a marker or something = 10 PC.
  • Drawing a picture of a pumpkin with effort put into it (pencil and paper) = 10 PC.
Can I carve it instead? I was planning on carving a pumpkin tommarow
Or did u mean to draw the pumpkin ?

Can I carve it instead? I was planning on carving a pumpkin tommarow
Or did u mean to draw the pumpkin ?
Drawing is for the people who don't celebrate Halloween to take a pic of their carved pumpkin >.<

Ok then ill post
Drawing is for the people who don't celebrate Halloween to take a pic of their carved pumpkin >.<
t my Halloween pumpkin when I carve it last year it looked like a saix face scar and everything if I can find the pic ill show u last years as well

Reactions: aku7703
I accidentally deleted my photo so here is a
pumpkin that looked similar to mineimage.png

image.jpg Here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
@aku7703 I couldn't count that first photo, but I did count your drawing.

Here's mine you have to squint to see my name at the top but here u go
MjaNxrH.jpg

Reactions: DarkXorius, Mikaya and Bidoof
Here image.jpegit is when do we receive our pc

Ahh, I wish we still bought pumpkins! Maybe I'll get a pumpkin this year haha.

Are we allowed to do pictures of pumpkins we carved last year? As long as we have a picture of our username beside the photo?

Are we allowed to do pictures of pumpkins we carved last year? As long as we have a picture of our username beside the photo?
Only this year ;~;

Only this year ;~;
Alright that's fine. I will try to get a Pumpkin this year haha.

@Marc, does a cheapy plastic pumkin fit for it?

@Marc, can I ask someone to make a pumpkin for me and send you the pic? I tried drawing one, but I really suck at it! We don't have Halloween here, but where my gf is right now they do celebrate it. Am i allowed to have her carve me one? She'll put my nametag next to it and all.

@Marc, can I ask someone to make a pumpkin for me and send you the pic? I tried drawing one, but I really suck at it! We don't have Halloween here, but where my gf is right now they do celebrate it. Am i allowed to have her carve me one? She'll put my nametag next to it and all.
Yeah, sure.

Here's my not-so-spoopy pumpkin drawing :p

CSYBMjeW0AECJt5.jpg

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
the only pumpkin i found in the city on my way to the sports club and it's a really angry one.
Did not have paper with me but i made sure my shoe was in the picture so the second picture is to identify me. (i hope its clear enough, my poor phone picture quality is also something unique i guess)

there we go

Attachments

• Foto0206.jpg
    Foto0206.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Foto0207.jpg
    Foto0207.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
A quick drawing I did.

Attachments

• 1446057264268-1361860630.jpg
    1446057264268-1361860630.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 13
Just Got done with this on Oct the 29th at 10:21pm today,started today at around 8pm and saw this post before i made it^^ wanted to show off my artistic side of me ^^ hope you like <3

IMG_20151029_212020_zpsnmj30m0u.jpg

Reactions: Kiki, Mikaya and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back